SIXTY ONE

Kat had enough after yet another day of Tom refusing to touch her

She called her father that exact same night, now finding herself sitting with Tom at a restaurant as he nervously fiddled with his shirt.

"I don't know why we have to do this."

"I am not going to go through another day of you acting like Jenna fucking Rink wanting to play board games when really all I want is for you to throw me against-"

"Your dad's here. Stop, please."

"Good," Kat faked a smile as she stood up, "Maybe I'll complain to him. I mean, it is his fault I'm not getting any."

"Katalina," Tom groaned, standing up too, just as Jorge made his way to them.

"Father."

"Katalina."

"He-hello, sir."

"Tom," Jorge smiled softly, enjoying seeing him a mess in front of him still.

Kat rolled her eyes as she sat down, "No need to be so scared of my father, Tom. He's just your average old guy."

"Taking a dig at my age. That's a new low, even for you Katalina."

"Well, you were being sexist the other day, only fair if I'm ageist."

"Is that even-" Jorge shook his head, now focusing on Tom, "Tell me about yourself, son."

"There's nothing about him you can't find out on the internet," Kat cut Tom off before he could even began.

"Dios mio. I knew you looked familiar! You really went after your precious Spider-man?"

Kat only smirked while Tom cleared his throat nervously, ignoring the little remarks between them as he began to tell Jorge every little thing about himself.

"And then one time- I was on set and I broke my nose again."

Jorge was already annoyed, just wanting to eat his meal in peace but finding it hard with Tom's constant talking.

He knew he shouldn't be mad though because he did ask for this.

He looked towards his daughter to see her looking at Tom like he was the most beautiful thing in the world.

The last time he saw his daughter look at something like that, it was when she was just a little girl and him and his then wife first told her all about the moon.

"Katalina," Jorge suddenly cut Tom off, snapping her out of her daze as she now looked at her father.

"Hm?"

"Eat."

Kat rolled her eyes, memories of when she was younger popping into her head whenever her dad got annoyed she was talking her time eating.