SIXTY

The morning was filled with the sound of kisses and moans coming from the kitchen

The girls all went out, leaving the apartment all to Kat and Tom and they definitely wanted to take advantage of that.

Their hands explored each others bodies with Tom standing between Kat who was sitting on the counter, her legs wrapped around his waist.

Kat had her head thrown back, eyes closed as Tom kissed her neck, too caught up in the pleasure to hear the front door open.

She only opened her eyes to get Tom's pants down when she stopped suddenly the second her eyes met her father's.

"Da-daddy!"

"That's new," Tom chuckled, continuing to kiss her neck, "But I'll definitely take it."

"No," Kat huffed, shoving Tom away and jumping off the counter to straighten herself out, "Dad. What are you doing here?"

Tom wanted to disappear then and there.

He didn't even want to turn around to face who he knew would be there.

He instead only tried to hide his very present boner from the older man.

Meanwhile Jorge Perez stood there, glaring at the two in a very stiff and uncomfortable posture, "Vístete, Katalina. Ahora."

He walked off without another word, making Kat groan as she ran her fingers threw her hair, "Fuck!"

"I think your family is just destined to hate me," Tom whispered, Kat sighing as she reached over to fix his hair.

"You'll be fine. Just- go outside. I'll be right there."

"What?" Tom asked wide-eyed, "I can't go out there alone!"

"And I can't go in panties and a shirt that barely covers anything. I need to change."

"Then I'll go with you."

Kat gave him a look, "You really think it's best you go into the room with me?"

Tom cowered down, "Bu-but I'm shirtless too."

She took her shirt off, making Tom wide-eyed as he looked towards the door, "You seriously want to continue even with your dad..."

"No!" she frowned, "You- just take this shirt. I'm gonna go change."

Before Tom could protest any further, Kat shoved the shirt into his hands and ran off to her room.

Tom took a deep breath before making his way to the living room where Kat's father sat just staring at nothing.

Jorge looked up when Tom managed to bump into the corner of the table, cursing quietly as he rubbed his leg in pain.

"What's your name?"