THREE

tomholland2013 started a live video

tomholland2013 started a live video. Watch it before it ends!

Harrison was just minding his own business when he noticed one common thing in all his tagged videos.

Kat Perez on the Ellen show.

He had definitely heard of her before so he didn't think much of it but the second he actually clicked on a post, he knew this was big.

The Ellen episode already aired so there were videos everywhere of Kat Perez professing her love for Tom Holland.

Almost immediately Harrison put a plan into action.

He went downstairs where Tom was laid back watching a random TV show and immediately took his phone.

Tom was too tired to try to stop him, "What are you doing Haz?"

"I need your phone- plus. I have a video I need you to watch."

Tom thought nothing of it, watching as Harrison searched for the video.

The second he saw the thumbnail, he sat up, definitely now interested in whatever Harrison was going to show him.

Tom remembered the day as if it were yesterday.

He had enough of being constantly tagged and mentioned with this 'Peter Kavinsky' that he decided not only to watch To All the Boys I've Loved Before but a new movie this Noah Centineo person was in.

The second he saw her, Noah was completely forgotten about.

"Holy fuck mate," he mumbled, seeing the girl laugh on the screen, "Who's that?"

"I don't know bro but she's hot," Harrison mumbled back.

"I'll search her now," Jacob whispered, discretely taking his phone out to make sure other moviegoers didn't see the light.

It didn't take long for him to find the name.

"Kat Perez."

Tom watched as she walked onto the set in awe, throwing himself back on the couch, "Mate she looks so good."

Harrison chuckled quietly to himself, looking down at the phone quickly before looking back up to not make it obvious.

Tom remained completely oblivious though as he watched the screen.

The fans in the live chat were amused, to say the least, and Harrison desperately waited to see Kat's username pop up in the comments.

It didn't take long to get to the dream guy bit which Harrison was very excited about.

Tom felt his heart drop the second she said his name.

He almost didn't believe it, turning to Harrison, "Did she just- did she just say my name?"

"She did," Harrison smirked.

Tom couldn't believe it- the girl he had been secretly crushing on was telling the world about her crush on him.

The whole video was a whirlwind for him.

He went from excited of the new revelation to upset that she thought he was dating Zendaya.

"Why? Why does everyone think that?" he groaned, throwing his head back.

"You two are pretty close and discrete, it makes total sense that people think that."

Tom only shook his head when Ellen began to introduce the game.

"Oh fuck- no! Dude, she can't- are you recording me?!"

Harrison burst out laughing knowing how embarrassed Tom was now.

"She just professed her love to you on national television, the least you can do is embarrass yourself in front of your Instagram followers."

"Well, apparently I lost my chance with her because she's going to end up with Harry fucking Styles."

"Don't sound so bitter, mate," Harrison chuckled, now setting the camera in front of them as they continued to watch.

"My dream girl just told everyone I was her dream guy- only for Ellen to turn it around and get her to take it back. How am I supposed to feel?"

The comment section was freaking out, all desperate for Kat to join the live stream.

But Kat, currently fast asleep on a plane, remained oblivious to the whole thing as Tom continued reacting to the interview.

By the end of it, he and Harrison were cheering at the results before he picked up the camera and faced it towards Tom again.

"So, how are you feeling?"

"Great, mate," Tom chuckled, "Definitely great."

"You're smiling so much," Harrison teased, "Someone's smitten. The fans even noticed! Someone said: look at how his eyes lit up when she came on the screen."

Tom rolled his eyes, glad that they were in the dark so no one could see how much he was blushing.

"You guys don't even know the gist of it," Harrison scoffed as he turned the camera to himself again, "This guy is obsessed. He watched all the movies she's been in- even if she was only in it for a second! And at one point she was his lock-screen until he had enough of us- ah!"

The two wrestled for the phone until Tom finally managed to end the live stream and they sat there quietly as Kat now spoke to a radio host.

"I can't believe you did that."

"It was for your own good. Now, listen to your fans and slide into her dms."

"I can't do that," Tom sighed, "You know why I didn't want anyone to know about my crush. What makes you think I'll try to date her now so publicly out of nowhere?"

"Because this isn't you years ago when you first got cast as Spider-man and people were shipping you and Zendaya so much it nearly ruined your friendship. This is you now, finally having a handle on things and completely capable of being in a mature and loving relationship- with a girl who likes you back just as much, nonetheless."

Tom only shook his head as he looked at the screen again, Kat now laughing with the interviewer as she told him about a funny story.

"You have the hots for her, she has the hots for you. What's the worst that could happen?"

"I fuck things up and she ends up hating me."

"You don't suck that much," Harrison tried to cheer him up.

Tom only gave him a look, making him hold his hands up in defense as he stood up.

"Listen, I already did my part. Next step is all on you."

He went to leave the room, only to turn around at the doorway, "At least- follow her on Instagram and Twitter, yeah? That's easy enough to do."

Tom sighed deeply but still took his phone back to do just that.

He went to her account- one he remembered being on for the whole day after the movie but this time instead of ignoring the 'follows you' and the follow back button, he hit it.

And when the fans got this particular notification- he knew he was in for one hell of a ride.

written: October 19, 2018
posted: December 4, 2018

*** Gonna start posting this story Tuesdays and Thursdays cause I have officially finished writing this :D it's been a crazy ride but I love this book and my bbys Kat and Tom so much and miss writing about them already but either way, I hope you liked what I do with this book anddd here's to an extra chapter each week :)