THIRTY TWO

katperezwhen you're feeling yourself the night before, completely forgetting you have an early flight to catch the next day

katperez
when you're feeling yourself the night before, completely forgetting you have an early flight to catch the next day... at least the pictures were good 😬
view all 5,289 comments

Any other time Kat would've been happy to be in England.

It was her one of her favorite places in the world- right next to Singapore.

But now being here with the risk of bumping into Tom (even if it was a one in a million chance) she wanted to get out as soon as possible.

It definitely didn't help that the paparazzi were already waiting for her when she got to Heathrow airport.

"Are you here to see Tom?"

"Are you two official yet?"

"What about Zendaya?"

Kat managed to push through them and ignore all questions, making it to the waiting car in no time, letting out a frustrated sigh as she settled in.

"If only they knew," Alex scoffed, putting her seatbelt on.

"Hello to you too," Carter huffed as he drove off.

Joey turned around excitedly from the passenger seat, "Girls!"

"Hey babies!"

"Thanks for picking us up."

"Of course," she smiled, "Did you two really party last night?"

"I unfortunately underestimated how many small tight dresses I have to make the girls force me into going out," Kat huffed.

"I may have gotten you a few of those dresses and snuck them in while you were in the shower."

"I knew it! I knew I couldn't have had that many dresses!"

"So wait. You've been going out every night?" Carter asked, "For what? To show Tom you can do the same thing he's doing or to drown out your sadness?"

"I wish it was to get revenge on Tom," Alex scoffed, "She refused to sleep with any guy we tried to set her up with."

"They tried to set me up with 4 guys every night."

"They were just options," Alex defended, "You were supposed to ditch three then take my guy home."

"Well excuse me I'd rather not sleep around with total strangers."

"Even though Tom's been doing that?"

Joey simply smacked the back of Carter's head who groaned in pain, quick to say his apologies but the damage had already been done.

Tom would not leave Kat's mind.

"You think I'll bump into him while I'm here?"

"What? No! Why would you?"