SEVENTY

The sound of kissing and laughter filled the room as his hands roamed her body, the covers barely over them as they lay in bed together

"I love you," he whispered when he pulled away, leaving her wide-eyed as she looked up at him.

"I uh... I..."

"Do you not love me?"

She was saved by the phone going off, her quick to grab it before getting out of his grip and going towards the bathroom.

"I'll just be a minute."

The second the door closed behind her, the director yelled, "Cut!"

Kat opened the door with a smile, "Sorry Matt, I do love you."

Matthew laughed as he threw himself back on the bed with Kat joining him.

"Not as much as you love Tom," he teased, making her shove him.

"Shut it Goober."

Matthew chuckled now turning to face her, "I take it you still haven't told him, huh?"

"It's too soon."

"Haven't you guys been dating for 6 months?"

"Almost seven," Kat smiled, "God. It feels like just yesterday I was surprising him for our one month anniversary."

"Yeah, it's definitely not too soon."

The room was already clearing out, but right when Matthew and Kat were left alone, Sebastian came in.

"Hey I want to join this bed talk," Sebastian frowned, now throwing himself on the bed without waiting for a response.

"You're such a baby, Seb," Kat chuckled.

"Whatever," he pouted, "What are we talking about?"

"How Kat loves Spider-man."

"Jesus- you still haven't told him yet?"

"Why do I have to tell him first? Why can't he tell me first?"

"Because this is the 21st century," Sebastian rolled his eyes, "Honestly you should just tell him at Ace."

"What's Ace?" Matthew asked.

"Just a comic con thing Seb and I have to go to- remember him and I are taking off for a bit?"

"Oh yeah. I have to go back to film Criminal Minds."

"Have you told the wtiters I'm down to play your college student love interest?"

"Yes and they are writing you in as we speak."

"Really?" Kat asked wide-eyed, immediately sitting up.

Matthew only chuckled, making her groan as she threw herself back again, "You dick. Don't fuck with me like that."

"How about this? I'll get them to write you in when you tell Tom you love him."