TEN

"Hi," Ellen beamed, earning a weary look from Kat

"Hi."

"Why do you look so scared?" Ellen laughed.

"Cause I am!" Kat groaned, "I just..."

Ellen watched in amusement as she lifted the top of the table between the chairs, only to find nothing there.

"Are you done yet?"

"No," she huffed, "Can we switch seats?"

The audience was laughing as Ellen did what she was told, her very amused too as she crossed her arms.

"So are you interviewing me now?"

"Oh I'd love to," Kat smiled, "Hi Ellen, how are you?"

"I'm great. Can I have my seat back?"

"Fine," Kat sighed dramatically as she got back up to switch with her again.

"Okay, so we're here with Kat Perez. It's been- what 2 weeks since I last saw you?"

"Yup," Kat smiled, "Then you forced me back on a plane to come right back."

"Yes well that's cause I missed you so much!"

"I'm sure it is," Kat said nervously, peering behind her just to make sure nothing scary was sneaking up.

"I'm not going to scare you," Ellen laughed.

"Well then why invite me back if not to embarrass me more? You obviously want me to have a Taylor Swift moment."

"Oh god that was hilarious!" Ellen smirked, "Do we have a clip of that? You all need to see Kat arrive at her dressing room."

She groaned but watched as the video came up of her very scared self walking into the dressing room moments earlier.

The video showed her holding onto Carter tightly as she looked around, even taking a deep breath before going into the bathroom.

Kat was so entertained by the video that she didn't notice some of the audience members shocked and excited faces looking away from her.

They looked at Tom Holland sneaking onto the set with flowers in his hand.

When she noticed more and more people reacting, Ellen tried to discretely get those reacting to stop but it was too late- Kat already noticed by the time the video ended.