FOUR

Kat hated flights more than anything

For the longest time until she actually got on an airplane, she was terrified.

It took everything in her to go on that plane and then another but she knew if she wanted to follow her dreams, she had to get over her fear.

And now, she felt like she had it all under control when she decided to take naps during her flights to calm herself down.

Little did she know that she missed something major during one of her naps.

She walked through the airport still tired as she clutched onto her book, desperately wanting to get back to bed.

"That is the last time I travel to California for a day." Alex complained.

"You're the one that wanted to come, I didn't drag you with me."

"Well I am for one ready to get back to my bed," Kris sighed happily as she started walking a little faster, leading the group through the crowds.

"Hey, at least you spent most of the time people spent reacting to your interview on a plane, fast asleep," Alex tried to cheer Kat up, seeing the look on her face.

"I guess," Kat sighed, fixing the bag on her shoulder, "But now we're back to reality."

"Reality is hurry up- I need my bed!"

"Is dad even here?"

"Yes! Come on!"

The second they made it outside, they were greeted by a group of older men with their cameras aimed towards Kat.

"Kat! Kat! Over here!"

"What the hell?" Alex whispered, startled as she stood by Kat's side.

"Get in the car Kat," Karmen advised her but it was a bit difficult with the men now surrounding her.

"Have you heard anything from Tom yet?"

"Are you two a couple?"

"Did you steal him from Zendaya?"

"Where are you going for your first date?"

Kat chuckled nervously as Alex tried to find a gap between them, "This is really bad for my anxiety guys."

"Let her through! Cmon she isn't dating him!"

"Yeah. I-I'm just a fan, I swear."

Kat was finally able to get into the car but not before one of the paparazzi could yell, "Didn't you see his instagram live?!"