NINE

"So you and Tom aren't dating?"

"I don't know why you keep asking me this," Kat sighed as she tried to focus on getting her outfit on, "No. You need to hear it in spanish? No."

"What? You know I don't speak Spanish. I don't know why you're talking to me in Spanish," Alex continued the joke.

"I hate you," Kat huffed as she finally put the skirt on, making her way out of the room.

"You love me but also, I really don't get it. You guys have been talking every day. How are you not dating?"

"You really think I'd agree to date him over the phone?"

"You're like in love with him, of course you would."

"I am not in love with him," Kat mumbled, before faking her best smile to the photographer.

"Katalina Perez! What a sight!"

"Hey Charles," Kat chuckled, "Is everything set for me to start?"

"But of course. Now go there and show us what you got."

Kat was never really comfortable taking pictures growing up.

But she knew that all had to change if she wanted to make it big in Hollywood.

The rest of her life would be spent in front of the camera, so, she sucked up any insecurities and hesitance she had towards it and did the best she could with every shoot.

This particular shoot was harder though considering she was up very late last night talking to Tom on the phone.

After Kat let out another yawn, Charles chuckled as he looked through the photos, "Out late partying last night Kat?"

"More like having phone sex with her boyfriend."

"Really, Alex?" Kat asked wide-eyed.

Charles smiled brightly though, "You have a boyfriend Katalina? About time that Noah made it official!"

"Okay, no. Why do people think we're a thing?"

"Well from my personal experience: you two had such a strong chemistry."

"More like sexual tension," Alex whispered, earning a glare from Kat.

"Okay. You need to get laid. And fast."

"Tell me about it. You think Noah would do the whole friends with benefits deal with me?"

"You don't even like guys!"

"With what I hear when you two are together," Alex stopped short when Kat elbowed her, only wincing in pain but remaining silent with Charles looking at them wide-eyed.

"Wait... have you and Mr. Noah...?"

Kat remained silent which is all he needed to cheer.

"I knew it!"