FIFTEEN

katperezsuch a magical time

katperez
such a magical time. thanks to my fairy godmother theellenshow for making this trip possible and tomholland2013 for being my photographer and sunshine 🌞 gonna miss you cali 😭
view all 5,829 comments

"We're doing this all backwards, you know," Kat huffed, adjusting the sheets covering her bare body.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean we went from friends to kissing friends to sex friends."

"Sex friends," Tom smirked as he looked up at the ceiling, "I like the sound of that."

"Tom," Kat whined, hitting his chest, "This isn't a joke."

"I know," he laughed, now turning to face her, "So are you saying you regret it though?"

"God no," Kat couldn't help but chuckle as she turned to face him too, "That was amazing."

"Yeah," Tom smiled, "I feel the same way too."

Kat smiled up at him as he brushed her hair back, kissing her softly before pulling away slightly.

"Technically, we've been on a date already though."

Kat pulled away completely almost immediately, "Excuse me? Why was I not made aware?"

"You were! Ellen set up our Disney date for us!"

"Uh- that Disney date stopped being a date when you told those girls we were just friends."

"I knew that bothered you!" Tom gasped as he sat up.

"It didn't," Kat laughed, now sitting up too, "I'm just kidding. Kinda... that wasn't a date though."

Tom watched her in bewilderment as she got up with the blankets wrapped around her, stopping right outside the bathroom.

"That was so a date, Kat!"

"We could keep arguing about this or," Kat said slowly, dropping the blanket covering her, "You can come shower with me."

Tom didn't need to think twice to get up and join her.

Kat knew she shouldn't be encouraging this type of relationship but she couldn't help herself- he was intoxicating.

That's how she decided to defend herself on her facetime call with Alex.

"You know I love sex as much as the next girl but intoxicating is not a good enough reason to have sex with a guy- especially with one you really like."

"But because I really like him and we've gotten this close... isn't it a good idea by default?"

"No!" Alex groaned, "Don't you guys leave tonight anyway?"

"Yeah," Kat frowned, "Tom went out to grab some food so we can spend the day in before we have to go."

"You mean so you can get in as many rounds of sex before you leave each other- how many times have you guys-"