NINETEEN

"I can't believe I'm here," Kat whispered as she looked around the hallway, "Jimmy Fallon- I- I can't believe it

"I can't believe I'm here," Kat whispered as she looked around the hallway, "Jimmy Fallon- I- I can't believe it."

"I'm proud of you sis," Kris beamed as she wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "First Ellen, now Fallon."

"Please tell me they're not going to bring up that boy again," Karmen mumbled as she opened the dressing room door.

"No. They promised this was strictly an interview to do press for the movie- not Tom."

"I'm sure he'll mention him at least once," Alex scoffed though, "You know they love to mention anything that'll bring them buzz and talking about Tom- definite buzz."

"Well I'm over that buzz," Kat sighed, "During my twitter Q&A, most of the people were talking about how I was using him and shit."

"Well, you know that's not true, so why does it matter?" Alex asked.

"It matters to me. You know I used to be a fan and how protective I was over my babies, I can get where they're coming from and if they're getting those kind of vibes from me- I don't like that at all."

"Yeah but you also know some people overreact. And those who do are are talking shit about you- just remember you never sent any threatening messages to rumored girlfriends."

"I know but it still hurts and I just want them to like me... at least a lil."

"How about for now you focus on Jimmy Fallon liking you? Hurry up and get dressed so I can do your make-up," Kris ordered, Kat following her instructions.

Before she knew it, Kat was sitting on Jimmy Fallon's couch waiting for the trailer for her movie to finish.

Jimmy was another favorite host of hers that she only ever dreamed of meeting, let alone being on his show but like Ellen- he made her feel so comfortable and like they were already the best of friends.

She couldn't be happier that she was here.

"Kat Perez, everyone!" Jimmy smiled brightly towards the camera, her waving to them before facing Jimmy again.

"Hi, Jimmy,"

"Hi," he chuckled, "So you made your daytime debut on Ellen but you're making your late night debut here so thank you very much."

"Of course!" Kat laughed, "Thank you for having me, honestly I'm super honored to be here."

"Aw! You're too sweet!" he smiled, "So let's get right into this shall we? We just debuted the trailer of your new movie and I gotta say- I really want to watch it."

"Really?" she asked, an eyebrow raised, "You're not just saying that?"

"No way! I genuinely- it seems like a cool movie. Although if there are jump scares, you're gonna have to protect me."