TWENTY EIGHT

katperezbaby boy ♥️tagged: ncentineoview all 7,278 comments

katperez
baby boy ♥️
tagged: ncentineo
view all 7,278 comments

Tom looked down at the post with a frown.

He knew he had no right to be jealous but seeing Kat with Noah, and knowing how close they are and their past- he couldn't help it.

He wanted nothing more than to fly to New York again and keep Kat to himself, making Noah go away.

But he knew he couldn't being the last time he went to New York didn't end as well the second he came back.

He definitely didn't want Harrison and his friend lecturing him so he instead settled for texting her, asking to facetime.

Sure, he was supposed to go out tonight but maybe he could talk to her before he left?

When she replied in agreement to facetime, he was quick to lay back in bed, clicking her contact and having it ring moments later.

It didn't take long for Kat's face to appear on the screen, a smile on her face.

[Kat: regular
Tom: bold
Harrison: italics]

"Hey, you."

"Hi beautiful. What are you up to?"

"Just in my room- just came back from a day out with Noah."

"Right. Noah."

"Why'd you say it like that?"

"What?"

"You said Noah a certain way."

"I did not!"

"You so did!... oh my god, are you jealous?"

"Me? Jealous? No!"

"Kinda sounds like you're jealous babes."

"We-well I'm not- I'm most definitely not jealous."

"Mhm. You sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Well okay then, you know what? I might just go hang out with him tonight. I'd rather not be in my room all night and Noah's here for a few more days so..."

"If you hang up on me to go hang out with Noah..."

"What? You'll be jealous?"