[Epilogue Part 2; POOF!!!!]

[Alina's perspective]

Being Princess was odd first; But Alina grew used to it. Thiseï always around Alina and Mommy, but always helps keep us safe.

Long time ago, Alina was scared for being sent from Orphanages, but never dared guess this would be Alina's life.

Over a year ago, Alina was officially adopted and became Crown Princess of Yggdrasil.

But only after Alina was terrified by Castle soldiers in Ganrosia.

Alina tried to flee when was found, but mean guard broke two fingers in Alina's wing.

While crying from the pain in wing, Mommy stepped forward from her guards back then and swung a blade that suddenly appeared.

Alina still speaks to the other slaves that were held hostage when Mommy saved us.

Besides Ghaan being really good friend, only Almar and Esta kept contact.

He too was helped by Mommy then.

She had healed the cut from the Castle Soldier's curse venom blade.

Esta is really funny girl now she settled in Orphanage.

While walking through a forested area Alina had Thiseï keep watch from farther away.

She has orders from Mommy and Daddy to keep a proper distance when Alina asks for it, so I can have fun with my friends.

But now Alina simply walked lost in thoughts.

Already a full year has passed and now is Alina's second summer as Crown Princess.

But Alina is still Alina only also Crown Princess.

"Thiseï, can we eat something here for a moment, Alina getting thirsty... and little peckish." She spoke while turning to her guard and the rabbit woman nodded with great vigor.

She had carried a large basket for the Princess's picnic and set it down.

Taking the large blanket from the basket Thiseï looked at Alina and asked, "Your Highness, where would you like the sheet to be spread?

With anticipation the woman stood holding a large folded blanket while still in her Valkyrie armor, the sigil of her order shining in gold inlay on the breastplate and pauldrons.

To an outsider it might seem odd, but this had become a normal sight in Yggdrasil.

Even to Alina the view of herself and her parents, even if they merely took her into their care, were a common sight amongst the people.

So the people of Yggdrasil had more than grown used to seeing the proud Rabbit kin woman in Valkyrie armor with a sword at her hip being the proud babysitter of the Imperial Crown Princess.

Although it was also a thing born from Imperial duty, Thiseï had volunteered to be Alina's personal guard in a mere instant.

While often, Alina was accompanied by Mommy as well when going somewhere, but Thiseï offered her service and was immediately accepted.

"Your Highness, have you decided on a spot for the blanket yet?" Thiseï repeated her question and Alina scanned the area for a location, it seemed to Thiseï, but more accurately Alina was looking for her friends that should be here.

A moment later, Alina spoke with downturned eyes, "Here is fine..." She regretted her friends not being here yet, but they might not have finished with their cleaning chores at the orphanage yet. 

Almar was eight and had to do a few chores each day.

Esta would only need to help clean the table after each meal.