VOL.2 [Chapter 2, A means to repair.]

[Author's note]

I am really glad with the growing following for my works here on Wattpad, my Patreon releases are still going strong and from this post forward, the chapters will also become available for free a week after they release as Patron only, just like the uploads here on Wattpad one week after Patreon. To get the ebook versions of my works and support my writing, you can join my Patreon, there are individual subscriptions for the different books and their future volumes, and as of recently an all-in bundle with additional perks, the {Overpowered Protag}, this is a 25 dollar subscription, but you get all the ebooks 1 month before their regular release and the option to suggest story arcs for future use in the different stories I have running.

Also the option of a limited amount of only 50 times available {First Transgressors of Worlds} which get all the benefits of my early releases and get a special rank in my Discord server to keep in contact with me as well as the option to make a guest appearance in one of my works. On top of that all of those who purchase this limited amount available tier, will get shoutouts in the published ebooks from their joining on out.

I am a fanatical writer and love doing what I do, but I would love to be able to make a living writing. If you want to support my writing, my Patreon can be found here:

https://www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift

[The Story... Roll for Initiative]

[Alyssa'sperspective]

Two days had passed since Jormungandr arrived in Yggdrasil, she had begun training me and Padge to effectively and safely use our Divinity.

Although I was clearly a fast learner as she said, Padge had far more to do in his time studying under his sister. It turned out he had to create his own seals for his Divinity since the one Odin had placed for him was starting to wear out quickly.

Padge had been taught a spell, but from what I could tell, he failed horribly, until, Jormungandr actually cast a minor spell on me and I suddenly recalled a large five foot high boulder exploding into nothingness.

I had even forgotten it had been there and even the eerily burning black flames of the Abyss I used myself for magic a few times. Even the dark and evil looking magic formation that had formed under the boulder had been erased from my memories by the spell.

I was most surprised it even wiped the memory of the deafening shattering sounds of glass breaking as it took effect.

When I was explained what the spell did in its full extent after we got back home, I gave Padge a dark, angry glare. "Don't you ever dare to use that spell as freely as something like what made the crater we have next door to our capital." I told him and he flinched at that.

"Honestly I don't plan on using that spell unless our Empire is threatened to a degree that even genocide might not help us. I'm kind of frightened by the power this spell holds. But to say as freely as I did make that crater, I don't even take that stuff lightly Alyssa... you know I was shocked by the power that held." He replied with a cold expression on his face.

He had a point with that. He flinched as the ground tore open with that massive explosion of fire and debris.

For months on end then he had forbidden anyone to go near the crater as he tried to assess how dangerous it was after the massive blast.

Although he tried to explain what he had done, Padge never managed to get an explanation that I could fully comprehend what he had done.

But now we sat in Padge's workshop with Jormungandr, his male dragonet form sat writing out several lines of the old Norse Runes with additional information for me and Padge.