Chapter 77

Rory's POV

We were seated in our soft, silky, luxurious robes in the conjoined sitting room of our master bedroom, scattered around the coffee table. It was just the most important women in my life and me. Mimosas were in our glasses and also a premixed bottle of it was on ice in the center of the table, along with two fresh bouquets of some of the most fragrant flowers I've ever smelled in vases on either side. We were relaxed, chatting, and simply enjoying the moment. Nerves for typical brides would be on high alert, but today, I was as calm as could be, and I was anything but a typical bride.

My mom, grandma, Evie, Annie, Brielle and even Finn's grandma who flew in from Australia for the first time in ages, were all in attendance. The photographer was capturing every single candid moment; every smile, every laugh, every beautiful memory; documenting this day so that I could remember it for so many more to come.

"I think it's about time we start to get our beautiful bride ready for her big day" my mom announced to the gathered group, and everyone immediately began to get even more excited and eager. I walked into the bedroom area with my mom who helped me dress, while Annie helped get Brielle ready. Finn and I decided not to have honor attendants, since we didn't want to choose between our friends, but that the twins would be our ring bearer and flower girl. Our mothers would sign the marriage license for us as our witnesses, and we truly were trying to be as simplistic as possible.

I wore a stunning ivory dress that had a beaded waistline, but was otherwise very simplistic. The neckline, the cut, the waistline – it was all very classically elegant. I wore my hair smoothed into a side ponytail with curls cascading down the front of my left shoulder and a diamond barrette as the only decoration. I chose not to wear a veil, and opted for a thin chain necklace with a diamond pendant, small diamond dangle earrings and a thin diamond tennis bracelet on my right wrist.

"You look absolutely beautiful, Rory. I doubted your low-key, simplistic day, but I must say – less is certainly more when it comes to you. You're the most beautiful bride I've ever seen" my mom whispered, dabbing her eyes with the handkerchief that I'd had personalized for her to commemorate the day.

"Thanks, mom" I whispered, doing a little spin for the full effect and she laughed.

"You do that, and all I can see is my sweet little girl back in Miss Patty's dance studio failing miserably at ballet lessons. You've come a long way since then, though, kid. I'm so proud of you" she whispered. I smiled and looked up as Annie walked in with Brielle and it was my turn to well up a little.

"Aww, BriBri, you look precious!" I gushed, seeing her in her flower girl dress, covered in so much tulle she looked like a little ballerina herself. I may have gone the simplistic route with my dress, but this one was just too adorable to pass up for her. Annie had situated a crown of flowers on her head and she also wore a diamond tennis bracelet and necklace that matched my own, as well as a pair of diamond post earrings. Aunt Evie had taken her to get her ears pierced for her first birthday, and I was so angry at first, but once I came to terms with how adorable she looked, I couldn't stay angry.

"Ma ma ma ma" she babbled, reaching for me. I took her in my arms and she played with the sparkly pendant and 'ooh'd' at it, causing us all to laugh at this sweet girl.

** ** **

Finn's POV

I was surrounded by the men that I cared for most in my life. My dad, granddad, Luke, Chris, and Liam, of course. Colin, Robert and Logan would all be arriving shortly. Logan and I had been able to completely amend our friendship, and he was very happy with Odette, much to his surprise, and so Rory and I had decided to invite them.