♤|1|♤

"Wake up Mistress" a smooth voice spoke.

"Five more minutes" complained the young girl as she buries her head in the pillows.

"It isn't good to over sleep , mistress. You have a very busy day" But the girl ignored her butler and forced herself back to sleep.

Her Butler opened the curtains letting the sun shine in. "My , what a beautiful day it is. It is such a waste to spend it on sleeping"

The girl covered her face with her blankets.

"You will certainly love breakfast. I made one of your favorites , Custard tarts" .

The girl gave up , and rose from her bed.

"Glad to see you are finally awake. Good morning Mistress (Y/n)"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah , yeah you win Sebastian. Is my bath ready ?"

"Indeed it is" He gave his mistress her slippers and combed her hair. "My , your hair is quiet brittle ... I do hope you wash it well. If only you allow me to bathe you , then I might give it proper care"

"As if I would let you bathe me !" (Y/n) protested.

Sebastian just smiled. "Oh , how I miss those old days where you would let me bathe you. You were so fragile back then"

"Pervert" she muttered.

"Well , I must prepare breakfast now. Your bath is ready , and your clothes for the day are prepared as well" Sebastian said as he stood up and left the room.

(Y/n) went to the bathroom and bathed herself. After that she wore the clothes Sebastian prepare for her.

 After that she wore the clothes Sebastian prepare for her

She was taken aback on the dress. "What the bloody hell is that ?!" she shouted.

"Why must tha idiot prepare me something so hard to wear?"she said to herself.

Rather than wearing that , she rummage through her closet and chose another dress that she likes.

She  fixed her hair , but didn't decide on putting on any hair accessories. She let down her (hair length) (hair color) hair.

After preparing herself , she then went down to the dining room where her breakfast is prepared.