♤|69|♤

"Awh , I thought choosing to reap here would draw me nearer to Bassey my love , but I guess I was wrong" Grell whined as they reaped Jessarie's soul.

"What do you see in that demon ?" Asked Alexandra as she reaps Edgar's soul. The grim reaper looks at the deceased boy's cinematic record.

Her eyes widened upon seeing it. "Emily ..." she muttered.

She pitied the girl. But she couldn't do anything about it. She has no ability to bring Edgar back to life.

"At times , I hate doing this" Alexandra muttered.

"You only feel bad if the cinematic records you see reminded you of your brother" Grell spoke.

Alexandra shot a glare at them.

Grell scoffed. They then turned their attention to Jessarie's cinematic records. "Oh , this girl's life is quite dramatic - abandoned , tortured , given false hope , driven mad... The usual harvest I get. But at least she hasn't been laid by my Bassey" they spoke.

"Disgusting" Alexandra noted.

"What are you two doing ?" A stern voice asked.

The two grim reapers looked behind them to see him.

"William ?" Alexandra mumbled. Grell let out an excited squeal seeing him.

William didn't look pleased. "You two should pick up the pace , you're clearly wasting time" he said.

"Uh... r-right. Apologies" Alexandra said looking down.

"Come on , William. Lighten up a bit - Alexa here is doing her best" Ronald appeared. Grell let out a squeal once again.

"Oh joy ! I never thought two of my dear old buddies are hear - my handsome buddies that is" Grell swoon over them.

"Huh ? Why are you both here ? I thought there weren't that many deaths tonight" Alexandra says.

"There aren't , love" Ronald said winking at Alexandra. "Allow , William here to explain".

Grell and Alexandra turned to William who had a serious expression.

"We have reason to believe He is here" William said darkly.

Alexandra's brow raised in surprise. "H-how ? I-I thought-" she was in disbelief.

Grell on the other hand was excited. "Really ?! Oh what joy ?! Another babe coming !!!! I can't wait" they waved their chainsaw around.

"Guess , someone's happy" Ronald noted.

■■■

"Now , the crown...." Prince George said as he held the late King Edward's crown and was about to place it on Peter's head.

(Y/n) was getting impatient on Edgar and Emily. "Tch ... Where are they ?" She said.

By this time , they should have been here already. The more the two took their time the more (Y/n) became much more worried and frustrated.

"Where are you two ?!" She mumbled in frustration.

"....I proclaim you , King Peter". Everyone applauded

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. They were wasting time. She had to do something by now or else it would be too late. Sebastian was just awaiting his Mistress' orders.

Peter felt proud , the day had finally arrived. The day he had been waiting for came at last.

He then spoke up.

"Everyone , My prince , I am grateful you are here to witness an occassion - my occassion. I never thought that I have been chosen to rule this kingdom... I promise to do my best and surpass the Late Great King Edward -".