♤|54|♤

"H-huh ..." Emily was starting to regain consciousness.

"...TELL ME WHERE SHE IS !!!" Jessarie's voice echoed. Emily's vision was still blurry and couldn't comprehend on what was happening. But she could hear groans and howls of pain coming from Ho-chien.

"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION NOW ANSWER ME !!!" Jessarie shouted.

"I DON'T KNOW !" Ho-chien responded in a scream.

"Then you're willing to loose another tooth then !?" Jessarie said darkly.

"H-Ho-chien ? J-Jessarie ?" Emily's vision then cleared. But she regretted regaining her sight ...

What she was seeing was very gruesome ! Ho-chien was strapped to a chair. He looked bloody and beaten. There were bruises everywhere in his body. He was whimpering and trembling. Jessarie on the other hand had stuck her hand into his bloody mouth and pulled out 3 of his tooth. The scene made Emily's stomache lurche.

Jessarie gave a sinister laugh. "Nice canines ... But it still isn't enough .... Tell me ! Where is (Y/n) Phantomhive !!!" She demanded once again.

"I don't know .... I-I ... I haven't seen her... " Ho-chien said weakly as he suffers from the pain of Jessarie's torture.

"Then you don't mind if I pull your pretty little eyes out. So that you really can't see her !!!" Jessarie said darkly.

"N-No ... N-No ... P-Please" Begged Ho-chien as Jessarie's hands move closer to his eyes.

"This is going to hurt you and make me extremely happy" She said.

Ho-chien continued on begging as Jessarie's fingers placed itself ontop of his left eye  and began to dig in its socket. Ho-chien screamed while satisfaction was written all-over Jessarie's face.

Emily couldn't take it ... She had to ... She had to intervene.

"STOP IT!!!" Emily pushed Jessarie away from Ho-chien causing one the man's eyes to be pulled out. Ho-chien let out a scream.

"Ho-chien..." Emily tended to him and broke the straps around him. The man fell to the floor holding his face where his eye was place before. "Ho-chien ... I'm sorry , I-I never wanted you to go through this !" She cried.

Jessarie was angered on Emily's intervention. She was about to succumb to anger and kill her until she spotted a paper- this had caught her eye. She picked it up and read it .... A large grin grew on her face , a sinister one. She started chuckling.

Emily then turned towards Jessarie. "O-our partnership is over !!! I never intended someone to get hurt !!!" Emily exclaimed. "Y-you are a monster !"

"Fine by me" Jessarie only said. "You were only dead weight anyways... I don't need your help anymore since I already found out where the stray dog is hiding" she held out a paper which contains the map of the Safe house.

"No !" Gasped Ho-chien.

"Now the Phantomhive line will end soon !!!" She shouted . She ran  outside and disappeared in the darkness.

Emily wanted to follow her but Ho-chien's well being was her priority right now. She approached the half dead man who was howled in pain. "Ho-chien ... Y-you're eye ! We need to take you to the hospital" she shrieked.

"E-Emily ..." he said weakly.

"Don't talk ! Don't worry you'll be alright ... I promise" she responded.

"(Y/n) ... (y/n) is in trouble ... Y-You have to warn her or else ... The Condolence Party gets her ... F-first".

"But-".