♤|62|♤

"Alright , (Y/n) ... We're giving you time to explain everything you know. But we have fully decided to trust you... We still have some of our doubts" Francis said as she , Edgar , and (Y/n) sat across each other on the couches in the living room. Sebastian was standing near his mistress.

"Of course... As long as no one interrupts me , it will be short" (Y/n) said. She cleared her throat and began to tell them everything...

"That night , New Year's eve , I didn't attend the ball the King invited me to. I went to Ho-chien's party , because it was a tradition for me to have celebrate the New Year with him... The next day , I just read the news about the King's death and the accusation of me being the killer-".

"But it's true !" Cutted Edgar. "We were there ! It was you !"

"Edgar !" Hushed Francis. "Let her speak".

"Grandmother ? Tch ... Fine" he grumbled.

(Y/n) continued on speaking. "Sebastian and I managed to flee from the Knights and the Yard. We began our search for the person who framed me... I was lead to Ho-chien , who is the only person - aside from my servants- to believe that I was innocent. He gave us an address to a safe house where we can stay for the mean time ..."..

"You were with Ho-chien ? So you admit you met him and you were the one who tortured the poor man !" Accused Edgar.

"I did not ! I would never hurt him ! Just let me finish !!!" Shouted (Y/n). "Ho-chien was beaten up by one of the members of the Condolence party ! Not only him , but even Emily as well ! They're the bloody ones who dirtied their hands on them !". Francis's and Edgar's eyes widened upon hearing this.

"The Condolence party ... My word , why are they now active ?" Francis said her voice shaking.

"Grandmother ?" Edgar asked in worry. "Is something the matter ? What about them ?".

"This is bad ... Edgar , you should've told me they've became active !" Francis said.

"Why ? What is it about the Condolence Party ? Is there something more to them than just some gruesome persecutors ?" Asked (Y/n).

Francis swallowed a lump in her throat. "You are right about them being gruesome persecutors... The worst of the worst when it comes to handling their targets. They would let you feel pain , to the point you wish you rather have died than go through their ways... Their group was disapproved by King Edward , because of how they act. But his advisor , Peter kept on urging the King to approved their acts... Your grandfather sided with King's choice in not making the mobile. This made Peter felt bitterness to the King and to your Grandfather..." she said.

"So what's the relation between the Condolence Party , the King's death and (Y/n) ?" Asked Edgar.

"For one thing , I remembered hearing the rumors that among the Condolence Party members , they have some sort of Shapeshifter sided with them" Francis informed. (Y/n) and Sebastian were surprised by this.

"They have a Shapeshifter ?!" Said (Y/n). She couldn't believe what Francis has said.

"Yes..." Responded Francis. "And another thing is that Peter , the royal adviser has a grudge against the King and to Phatomhives as well".

"Phantomhives ? Why is he bloody against my family ?" Asked (Y/n).

"Because the Royal family trusts you the most ... " Francis only said. (Y/n) couldn't say anything after that. "What if he became envious , and wanted vengeance against the King and to your family. He must've sent out this rumored Shapeshifter to frame you ... I know it sounds crazy , but why does it feel like it sounds very much truthful ? I guess I am getting old for these kind of things" Francis said.