♤|51|♤

Sebastian stood up . He massage his cheek where he recieved the heavy blow. "That was unexpected" he noted.

"Demons ... Foul , wretched ..." the female grim reaper known as Alexandra hissed at seeing Sebastian. Her blood boiled upon sensing his presence. She gripped her large hammer tightly , swung it - and attempts to hit Sebastian.

But with the butler's  quick reflexes , he manage to dodge her attack.

"Die like a cockroach!!!" Alexandra exclaimed , and continues on attacking Sebastian.

He manages to dodge each swing with no little to no effort at all. But what worries him is the fact the noise they were making - soon the Yard might find them.

Sebastian started to speak in a fine tone ,"I would love to stay and play with you my dear ..." his sentence wasn't finish as he suddenly disappeared from her sight.

"H-huh ? What ?!" Gasped Alexandra , confused on where had the demon gone to.

Then Sebastian suddenly appeared behind her , his eyes flickered pink... A smirk crept on his face. He was tempted to do something malicious, "-But sadly I still have to finish errands My Lady has ordered me to" he finished his sentence.

"Uh..." Alexandra's eyes widened , shocked at how fast the butler moved. She had no time to react...

The butler landed a hand chop on the back of Alexandra's neck - causing the Grim Reaper to loose consciousness.

Alexandra dropped to the ground , unconscious. Sebastian sighed , "So much power , but many openings" he said , the his voice turned into a serious tone , "With Grim Reapers near it means death  isn't far".

He started to walk away , "I have to head back to the Mistress now...".

"And ... Where do you think you're going ?" A voice said , Sebastian halted in his steps. He looked behind him and was astounded that Alexandra was on her feet.

"It isn't done until I've ended you" She said in a determined tone.

Sebastian rose a brow , "Well then , I have no choice but to compromise My Lady's orders". He smirked , his eyes now glowing Magenta - excitement gleaming in his eyes.

■■■

"Alexandra is one of the newly appointed Grim Reapers ..." Grell began.

"The top of her class , she was taken under by none other than my pesky and annoying friend William... A rookie with lots of potential. Her talents make up the lack of style and fashion this girl has. Oh and don't get me started on the-"

"Grell" (Y/n) interrupted. "You're getting out of the topic"

Grell rolled their eyes. "Whatever... She's a very passionate on her job. And takes it way too seriously. She's very annoying. Like the female version of William , but even worse !!! She always follows rules and takes it very seriously ... She just isn't my type to be with"

"To put in worfs you'll understand - amazing Reaper , dedicated worker , no fashion sense , and a person who hates demons... Oh I'm so thankful she decided on stationing herself far from me or else that she-beast might fall head over heels for my Bassey !!"

"I don't know what you see in him" (Y/n) remarked. "Anyways - take me to this Reaper"

"Didn't you hear what I just said ?! She's very irritating !!! Being near her drives me-"

"I'll let Sebastian give you special treatment if you take me to her" (Y/n) instantly said , not finishing Grell's words.

"What ?". The proposition then sank into the reaper's minds. Their face turning red - but not in embarrassment. Grell looked excited.