♤|7|♤

"Run Leane !"

"I won't leave you Clive ! I can't !"

"You have to , I don't want you to die !"

"My beloved , I will avange what they've done to you ... You never deserved that fate" and with that , she searches for blood once again.

"Oh my sweet ? Where are you my love ?!" A shrill voice asked , a young woman walking out at night. Lost in darkness.

Her next victim !

The lady unaware of the dangers she is in , continues on walking , unaware someone preys on you.

"Oh where are you my love ? Where-" the lady's question was cut off by a large growl. "I-I don't like this ..."

Heavy footsteps approaches her from the shadows . "Who is that ?" But she got no response.

She thought a beast might come on , but only a cat had made her feel so anxious. She sighed in relief but as she looked up , she was about to attack her.

"Oh no !"

"Sebastian , now !" (Y/n) commanded.

"Yes , my lady"Sebastian tackles the hooded figure , putting her hands behind her and pointing a cutlery knife at her throat. "I wouldn't move if I were you. You wouldn't like having a knife go through your throat" the butler threatened.

"Great work Sebastian , and to you as well , Grell" (y/n) said as she emerges from the darkness.

Grell took off their wig. "I only did this because I love this dress , not to mention I only did this for Bassey"they then striked a pose. "How do I look my sweet Bassey ? Am I beautiful"

"Repulsive " Sebastian shrugged. "Anyways ,now what do we do with this murderer ? Surely apprehending her isn't just your plan"

"It isn't indeed ... Margaret" (y/n) said as she put down the cloak. "Or should I say Leane Gorvoune"

The woman growled and was angered. But then she smirked. "How amazing , as expected of the child of Phantomhive. You have quite the brains"

"I don't understand what's going on" said Grell.

(Y/n) sighed. "This woman right here is the cause of all those gruesome murders. Killing people by devouring their insides ... A vampire"

"Vampire ?" Grell said in disbelief.

"Vampire ... They suck on blood , but she's different. I presume , you're a different class. A beast vampire , am I correct ?" Said (y/n)

"Right again" Leana said. "We do not drink blood but eat them as well ... We are more devasting than those pitiful blood suckers"

"Bold of you to say , even if you were only turned into one".

Leane's eyes widened.

"You seem to be surprise ? Let me talk ...I've studied up the recent events that happened in this town and one particularly caught my eye. A man by the name Clive Evans was burned alive , but there were no further details about it . I interviewed some of the villagers here about this man , but they all hesitated. Except for one family ... The late chief's wife told me everything about this man. He was burned alived because he was believed to be a vampire. With that , people rush to his cabine and burned him before he could escape. Clive had a lover with him that night , but when they checked the ruins all they could fine was his body and not the woman's , they then thought she must've burned to dust... Joined with him in the afterlife"

Leane hated hearing what (y/n)'s words. It made her relive the nightmare she went trough.

"But they didn't know ... The woman became like her lover , before she perished , she transformed... You , Leana Gouvorn , were bitten by Clive before death knocked on your door. Making you survive it all" (y/n) proclaim.

"Your story ... lacks" Leana muttered.

■■■■■

"My love , run . The villagers are coming"

"I won't , I can't leave you behind"

"I will be fine Leane ... I'll find a way out"

"I trust you..."

"Run Leane !"

"I won't leave you Clive ! I can't !"

"You have to , I don't want you to die !"

As Leane was about to head out the door , an explosion occurred engulfing the woman.

"A direct hit ! The vampire knows what's coming !"

"Leane !!!!!! Please wake up ... Please"

The man picked up his lover who was at the brink of death.

"C-clive ... I-I love you ..."

"Leane... No ... No !!!!"

And at that moment , he bit her. Turning her into one of them ...

"C-clive"

She gasped in pain , as she felt his teeth sank into her skin.

"Now ... Go ... live"

And at the same moment , a spear went through her lover's heart. The man who did this was none other than the chief.

"You next !"

But Leane manage to flee and escape. Sadly her lover perished in the hands of humans.

■■■■■

"... After I escaped , I took on a new identity as Margaret and vowed vengeance to this village. Killing everyone , starting with its Chief... I felt delighted on it and I wanted more. Which is why , every night I feast on them. It felt good to be feared" Leane said.

"What a tragic love story and all , but your ideals are disgusting honey" said Grell.

"Disgusting" she began on laughing. "This is my resolve against the humans ... I will erase them !"

She sprouted wings , causing her cloak to get ripped. (Btw she naked). Sebastian was pushed away. "Sebastian !" Exclaimed (y/n)

"I will use my beloved's powers to kill them all ... Those who killed him , murder him , those who defy me and thos who stand in my way" Leane then looked at (y/n)

She charged at her. "You'll be my next treat , Phantomhive !"

She quickly grabbed (y/n) flew away. "Sebastian !!!!" She called out.

"My lady !" Exclaimed the butler.