♤|12|♤

"My father ..." (y/n) said , gritting her teeth. "Why do you suddenly wish to talk about him ?"

"He's been spotted by one of my brothers in Bengal" King Sohma said.

"And so ?"

"Please let me finish" the king spoke. "Days after he has been spotted , a sacred treasure has been stolen in one of the antique museums there. The hair of Idrani". Agni gave her news paper headlines and pictures about it.

Although (y/n) cannot understand the writings for it was in a different language. She was intrigued by the picture of the lost artifact. "Hair of Idrani ? Tell me more about this"

"I'm glad you are curious" the king said. "Let me explain from the beginning..."

"You see the Hair of Idrani is one of the 7 ancient artifacts that have been hidden away from this world. Along with it are the Bones of Anubis , Fan of Ming Yue , Skin of Newman , Helmet of Achilles , Blood of Lapu-Lapu , teeth of Tokugawa... They are called the Divine artifacts. Why you ask ? For each artifact possesses mystical powers that are able to drive away demons. It can dispel any curse bestowed upon any demon ... But the greatest power it has , if once they are all together. One shall perform a ritual called the
Argumentarer Malum , offered with a blood sacrifice. One who has made a contract shall be freed from it"

Then silence filled the air. (Y/n)'s eyes widened upon what she has heard. "D-do you mean ... Do you mean my father plans on doing the sacrifice to free us from our contract with Sebastian" she said in disbelief.

King Sohma nodded in agreement. Agni was the one who talked. "We believe so... The hair of Idrani was the 3rd artifact that was missing , the first two were Newman's blood and Anubis' bones. We believe Ciel will be targeting Achilles' helmet next"

"I see ..." (y/n) said. 'Father , does he really plan on erasing the contract with Sebastian ? This is strange of him... What is going on inside his head ?!'

"That is all we can say for now" King Sohma spoke. "All we can only pray that he accomplishes his plan. So that you two will be free".

"Thank you for the valuable information , King Sohma. But I doubt that is my father's doings" (y/n) spoke , returning back to her natural composure. "I may not know where he is , it is hard to believe he'll do such thievery... He is a nobleman of course" she said confidently.

"True ... But if Ciel is doing this to save you , I won't hesitate on helpin him. I don't wish to see you two see your soul get taken away by Sebastian. Even if he is your loyal butler , he still is a demon" King Sohma spoke.

"I know ... and I am aware of that" (y/n) then stood up. "If I may , I shall be off now"

"Right ... But before you go , just becareful around him (y/n)" King Sohma warned.

(Y/n) grinned. "I will". She then returned to where Sebastian is and continued on socializing. After the party , (y/n) decided it was time to go home. She bid farewell to King Sohma , Agni and the Prince.

It was midnight as they left , they were still passing the forest. (Y/n) was fast asleep in the carriage while Sebastian was driving. The demon butler was on alert. He has sensed something watching them.

'I wonder when will they attack ? They've been watching us for the past 30 minutes now. It would be nice to attack , but I might wake up the mistress ...' He thought.

Then they were made to halt as there was a blinding light blocking there path. "It seems we have company" Sebastian said to himself.

"You were wrong to pass this forest" A woman's voice said , it was coming from the light ahead. It was getting brighter and brighter. Sebastian had to shield his eyes.

"Sebastian , is it morning already ?" (Y/n) asked in a groggy voice. She saw the blinding light. "What is that !?"

"Shield your eyes my lady" Sebastian said. "And hide inside the carriage"

"We've been watching you as you first came , and have realized what you are. Begone demon ! Or we shall vanquish you" the blinding light started to disappeared but standing infront of them is a womab whose skin is shinning. Light radiates from her. She was extremely beautiful.

"I am Titania ... The Fairy Queen" she spoke in a gentle yet dominant voice.

 The Fairy Queen" she spoke in a gentle yet dominant voice

(So this is what I envision her to be. I don't own the artwork)