♤|18|♤

Griet rides on her tiger Willy and charges at Hawks. The male instantly grabs his pistol and shoots at the tiger's legs.

"There it is folks ! Hawks lethal shots ! He doesn't need a scope to land a clean hit on his opponents !" Mr. Smilez announced.

The tiger staggered a bit , along with Griet who was riding. But then resumed on attacking even with its bloody legs. "Foolish of you to think Willy would go down without a fight ! He isn't some kitty cat to be underestimated"

Sebastian had the urge to go and cuddle it. "Stay put" (y/n) ordered , knowing what Sebastian was planning.

Hawks was on the defensive , he was dodging Griet and Willy's attacks and attempted to shoot them. But Griet isn't some woman to be underestimated , she is a skilled swordsman. She deflects the bullets with her swords.

"My , my , my . It seems this battle is on equal footing ! Hawks is on the defensive but still attempts to land on lethal blow to Griet. On the other hand , Griet is on the attack and run tactic... This battle is getting interesting as each minute passes !!!!"

The crowd cheers. Roaring at the two fighters. Even in the VIP stands.

"Tch , it's getting to loud here" (y/n) complained , trying to center her attention to the match.

But what caught her eyes in the battle ensuing , but what was happening in the stands. Waitresses selling drinks to men , and on the far corner she spotted one pouring some powder into hers.

"So ... it begins" she muttered. "Sebastian" but her butler was responsive. She tugged her butler's sleeve to get her attention , but he ignored her.

Sebastian's eyes were glued onto the tiger getting badly shot , bleeding everywhere. He pitied at the sealed fate of the cat , knowing he will never pet it.

"Sebastian !" (Y/n) tugged his sleeve harder , finally drawing his attention.

"Yes , my lady ?"

(Y/n) pointed at what she was seeing. She then lowered her voice that only they can hear. "It seems those drinks might be the cause of it"  she said.

"Probably..."

"After the battle , I want you to follow one of the men below to their homes and attempt to see what happens next" she ordered

"What about you ?"

"I'll give someone an offer that they'll never turn down" she grinned menacingly.

".... Now Willy the tiger is getting slower by the minute ! But it doesn't mean they haven't landed attacks on Hawks !"

Hawks was bleeding as well. Griet manage to land cuts on him , deep ones. Luckily his organs weren't cut , but he was at the risk of dieing due to blood loss.

"I wonder who goes down first ?!" Announced Mister Smilez. "I doubt Griet will , Hawks hasn't yet landed any damage towards her. In fact , I think Hawks only has a bullet left... considering all the shots he let out"

Griet than hops of her tiger and petted it. "You've done enough Willy , I'll take it from here" she said then looks at her opponent who was loosing its balance. "You better drop now or you'll die a useless death"

Hawks smirked. "Me die ? Only one bullet is needed for me to kill both you and your tiger' he taunted.

"Bold words coming from a man who wasted his time trying to shoot me" she twirled her swords. "Its time for you to die !" She then charges at Hawks.

One bullet left ... He pointed his gun towards the approaching female. His eyes glued not only to her but to the tiger as well. Alining his vision.