♤|50|♤

"Please tell me , you know (y/n) the best ! Unlike me , you know her well ! So tell ... Please .. Please King Sohma !" Emily pleaded.

"And I keep telling you that (Y/n) would never do such a gruesome thing !" King Sohma responded.

"(Y/n) ... I've watched the girl grow from an innocent child to a honorable youth !!! She could never do something sinister as that ... That girl you saw , that girl who is on that wanted poster , the girl that killed King Edward ... THAT ISN'T (Y/N) !!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs , tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Open your eyes King Sohma!!!" Emily responded , "I'm ... I'm in denial as well !". Her hands were shaking , eyes watering.

"It's hard to believe she can do something like that - but I was there !!! She isn't the (y/n) I recognized before but the person who stood there that night , the person who shot the king and my father is her !!!" Emily clutched her fist tightly.

"Stop pretending that she is innocent !!! We were there , right before our eyes !!! You only knew about it when it was announced but we saw what happened ... The (y/n) you once knew , she's gone now. She became a criminal... As a knight -no , as her family I must be the one to punish her for her crime against the throne."

Emily walked to King Sohma , she said in a soft and gentle voice , "So please tell , do you have any clue where she is". There was sadness in her voice.

"Alright ... I will tell you" King Sohma gave in , even if he was against it. "I don't know where she might be ... But I may have a clue on what's the first thing she will do..."

"Gather information ..."

It gave Emily an idea now on where she might find (Y/n). She thanked King Sohma and left , but before leaving the King some last words messages for her.

"Emily , I know that you wouldn't hurt (y/n) ... but becareful , you might be the one who'll get the short end of the stick" he warned.

"I will ..."

■■■

As Emily made her way to her next location , a girl who was wearing a similar Knight uniform to that of her brother's was awaiting in the middle of the path along with her horse.

"If it isn't the eldest Daughter of Lord Edward Midford , Lady Emily" the girl bowed as Emily halted infront of them. "What is a fine lady like you riding alone ?" she asked.

Emily studied the girl's attire , her uniform was similar yet different. She didn't recognized this uniform , a different unit ? A new design ? But she never recieved news of any changed ... But somehow it was familiar.

"Could it be , are you searching for Lady (Y/n) ? The no. 1 criminal" the girl added.

"Uh ... R-right" Emily answered in a low voice.

"Alone ? How bold !" Gasped the girl. "You must be amazing to do such a task !!! As expected of the daughter of the Midfords"

Emily felt embarrassed on the compliments she was getting. But this wasn't the time im being sheepish - she had to regain her serious composure.

"State your name" she said sternly. "That uniform - what organization are you ?"

A smile crept on the girl's lips , it gave Emily an uneasy vibe.

"I am from the Condolence Party" the girl replied. "We were sent by the Royal Adviser to hunt down (Y/n) Phantomhive - who is guilty for her crime of murdering King Edward and attempted murder on Edward Midford , your father"

Emily's eyed widened upon hearing that name. "Condolence ... Party".

'The underground group that was disbanding for its twisted ways ... They were meant for the underworld criminals ... The Royal Adviser must've been given power while Prince George isn't yet crowned King. But to deploy such a treacherous unit- she became a threat to this country , it's only right. But if she falls into their clutches...'