♤|44|♤

At the sametime London greeted the new year , they were also greeted with a tragedy that would go down not just go down in London's history- but the Phantomhive's as well.

"Fa-FATHER !!!!!" George cried upon seeing his lifeless father on the ground-dead.

(Y/n) grinned at what she has done continued on shooting King Edward's body like a maniac. Enjoying herself in dilapitating the King.

"It can't be-" Francis was shocked.

"Alice !" Amanda covered her child's eyes from something gruesome such as this. But the girl had seen enough to scar her.

"(Y/n) ... N-no" Emily was stunned. While Edgar , he couldn't believe his eyes what he is seeing.

"(Y/n) !!!!!!" Edward roared charging towards (Y/n). "Have you truelly become the devil's accomplice ?!"

(Y/n) looked at him with a twisted smile and pointed the gun at him as well.

"Papa !!!!" Emily shouted but it was too late.

(Y/n) pulled the trigger , not hesitatin to shoot Edward Midford.

"Nooooo !!!!!!!!!!!" The 3 Midford children howled upon seeing the father shot before her eyes.

"Edward !!!" Francis and Amanda cried.

(Y/n) was satisfied at her work and knew her job was done. Then- she quickly dodges the attacks Emily and Edgar had made. With ease , she lands on the ledge of the balcony.

Emily and Edgar weren't their usual selves. They now strive for blood and vengeance for their father. Their eyes , filled with pure rage. Their swords no only meant for one person- who they called their cousin , but now is their target.

"(Y/n) ...." Emily hissed. "Do you think , we find it funny ?"

"I ... used to love you !!!" Edgar shouted. "But now , I will end you"

(Y/n) shot the remaining bullets randomly to create space between her and everyone. But it wasn't enough to stop Emily and Edgar. Before they could land a deadly blow on (Y/n) , she jumped off- but rather falling to her death she landed gracefully and disappeared into the crowd.

"Damn it !!!!!!" Edgar shouted as he punched the ground in frustration.

The cries and shouts of the Midford's and Prince George's blended with the awes of the spectators watching the Fireworks display below- unaware of what tragedy has fallen.

■■■

"You look awefully tired mistress" Sebastian said to (Y/n). The two were returning home after the party held at Ho-chien's.

"Agghh ... His games were becoming more and more exhausted as years past by" (Y/n) responded , trying to fight her sleep.

"Why don't you rest on me while traveling ?At least you would have energy for the little party awaiting for you back home" Sebastian suggested.

"As if I will do that !!!" (Y/n) exclaimed and stood up. At the same time the carriage had crossed a little crater , which caused the carriage to rattle. "Uh-"

She lost balance , but luckily she fell into Sebastian arms. "My , my , reckless of you to stand up in moving carriage my lady" Sebastian said with his signature smirk.

(Y/n) felt embarrassed and pulled away from her butler but Sebastian held onto her tightly. He then made her sat on his lap.

"S-sebastian" (Y/n) gasped , her cheeks reddening.

"Just sleep for the rest of the ride my Lady" Sebastian whispered and made (Y/n)'s head rest on his chest.

"Fine ..." (Y/n) then closed her eyes , taking a nap. 'That's strange , for a cold blooded demon ... Who knew he was this warm ?... And his scent, I never knew he smelled this good ... Why is it that its so comfortable here ?'

"My lady ..."
"My lady ..."
"My lady ..."

(Y/n) woke up , still groggy , her vision blurry. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes. As her vision cleared , her eyes met with crimson red ones. "S-Sebastian !?" She yelped

"We've arrived mistress" Sebastian spoke politely.

"Oh ..."

They then walked out of the carriage and walked into the mansion. It was quiet and dark. "I guess they've finished the party with me" (Y/n) said , hiding her disappointment that ended too soon.

"My , I never knew you were serious on joining them... Upset written all over your face" Sebastian teased.

"It is not !" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Your being delusional"

Sebastian chuckled on his Mistress' reaction.

Then the lights turned on. "Happy New Year Mistress" The twins , Zymon , Takeyo and Margaret greeted.

With the mansion illuminated , the decorations they've done were seen. It was simple - but to (Y/n) , it was special.

"You kept your promise My lady" The twins said as they floated around their mistress happily.

"Well , I always keep my word" (Y/n) bashfully spoke.

Takeyo , Margaret and Sebastian chuckled at (Y/n).

"Alright , how about we take this to the dining room ?! I'm starving " Zymon said as he puts his hands on Takeyo's and Margaret's shoulders. "It'd be bad to make food wait" They then headed to the dinning room.

"Let's go mistress" Lammy said pulling (Y/n).
"Yeah ! Yeah ! You'll love what Zymon cooked up !!" Added Yammy.

"H-huh ?... R-right" (y/n) spoke abruptly. She then looked at Sebastian. "Aren't you coming ?"

"You go on ahead mistress ... Food doesn't really satisfy me" Sebastian replied.

"No , I'm not inviting you to eat with us , I want you to celebrate with us" (Y/n) then grabbed Sebastian's hand."...And it's an order"

Sebastian looked at his mistress , a warm smile on his face. "Yes , my lady ..."

Everyone in the Phantomhive manor enjoyed themselves. It may not be grand but the moment's they've shared were memorable. Even though Sebastian wasn't fond of the other servants- he too had a good time....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hehehehehe .... Poor little Phantomhive , your story will end soon"