♤|59|♤

"Bassey My Love !!!!!!!!". (Y/n) heard Grell's familiar battle cry , "Demmonnnn !!!!!" along with Alexandra's as well.

"Are those the Grim Reapers ?" asked Emily. She pointed at two incoming beings.

"Yes , and we should probably hide now" (Y/n) said , pulling Emily into a dark alley.

Grell charges at Sebastian attempting to give him a big sloppy kiss. But Sebastian evades all of Grell's pursuits.

"Playing hard to get I see..." Grell said getting excited. "I love it !!! And I don't see that brat around, this is a dream come true !!!! But the question is , are you the shapeshifter or the real one ?".

"Shapeshifter ?" Sebastian was intrigued by this , so was (Y/n) and Emily.

"Shapeshifter ?" (Y/n) muttered. "Emily change of plans".

"H-huh ? What do you mean ?" she was surprised.

"We're heading to the library" she grabbed Emily's arm and started running. Emily still didn't understand what was going on in (Y/n)'s mind. "We're doing some little research" (Y/n) said.

"But what about Sebastian ?" asked Emily.

"He can handle them by himself" (Y/n) only said. "The library comes first ..."

The girls then left Sebastian and headed to the nearest library. (Y/n) and Emily were careful not to be spotted by the Yard. The two girls moved fast. As they arrived at a nearby Library , the place was locked shut.

"Tch , no key" (Y/n) muttered.

"Move out of the way" (Y/n) heard Emily say. Emily then kicked the door open with full force. The door broke.

"You could've told me you were planinh to do that !" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"I said move out of that ... Enough of that , why throw away the plan ?" asked Emily. "Those Grim Reapers are here , shouldn't we help Sebastian ?".

"He can handle them by himself ... What matters now is what Grell meant by Shapeshifter" (Y/n) said as she grabbed a small lamp anf started looking through the shelves.

"Well , isn't it obvious? They take the form of any person" said Emily , then she realized what she has said. "Then that means ... what if..."

"Yes - a shapeshifter must have taken my form and killes King Edward" (y/n) said. Emily gasped on this revelation.

"This must explain it all ... The person who killed King Edward looked really like you. A perfect copy ... Never have I thought that this could be possible" Emily said in disbelief. "First Grim Reapers now Shapeshifter... What next ? Demons ?" She whined. "By the way , what are you looking for ?".

"A way to determine whether a person is real or if it's a shapeshifter ... Aha ! There it is" (Y/n) grabbed the book Supernatural Beings and Unexplained Creatures. She lay it on the table and placed the lamp beside her so she could read. Emily stood beside her and read over (Y/n)'s shoulder.

(Y/n) scrolled through pages until she found the one about Shapeshifters. She finally found the information on distinguishing a shapeshifter.

...There are animals that are able to tell the difference between a real person or a Shapeshifter. It depends on their sense of smell. For humans , only a Clairvoyant person can distinguish such being. An ordinary human can only see the Shapeshifter if they pour a tiny amount of a Clairvoyant's blood unto their eyes...

"So now we're going to have to deal with Clairvoyants ... But (Y/n) do you know any Clairvoyants ?" asked Emily.

(Y/n) shook her head. "None ... Even if I have met some so-called Clairvoyants, so of them coulf be frauds".