♤|68|♤

The kiss Edgar gave to (Y/n) kept replaying in her mind. She couldn't help but blush even more as she keeps on remembering it.

"Edgar..." She mumbled as she placed her hand on her lips. It wasn't the first time she was kissed on the lips , but it was the first time Edgar kissed her.

"Strange... His is different from-" she then remembered Sebastian giving her air. Now she was a blushing mess.

"What am I think ?!" She shook her head , trying to loose these thoughts.

"Are you alright my lady ?" Sebastian asked as he walked to his mistress.

"Sebastian !" She regained her cool. "I-I am fine , perfectly fine".

Sebastian looked down at her , studying his mistress. He then let out a sigh.

"Why are you sighing ?"  (Y/n) asked.

"You should focus on the mission , rather than getting all gitty for a little kiss" Sebastian said.

"Eh ! I'm not gitty !" She exclaimed. "In fact , my mind is focused on the mission ! Your just jealous that Edgar has the courage to do that" she mumbled the last part under her breath.

"I am not" Sebastian replied to what she said which alarmed her.

"Y-you heard that ?!" She stammered.

"Yes , and what I am feeling isn't envy my lady" Sebastian said. "It's slightly angeredby the fact I wasn't able to protect you when the Midford boy violated you".

"Edgar didn't violate me!" (Y/n) groaned. "Whatever , forget this - anyways , did you do what I said ?".

"Of course my lady" Sebastian said smirking. He showed (Y/n) two unconscious royal guards. "I made sure to only deal adequate damage for them to be immobile".

"Good , It'll add to our troubles if we were to kill others in this mission" (Y/n) said. "Come , we should change now. The coronation will start soon".

"Yes my lady..."

■■■

Peter was finishing up dressing himself for the coronation. 2 of the royal servants  - Felix and Marzia were helping him.

"You must be really excited on this day , Sir Peter" Felix said. "To think , Prince put his trust on you in ruling the kingdom. Such joy ! Someone should sing a congratulatory hymn to you. I know to guys who can help".

"Felix" Marzia said to him. "Please forgive him Sir , he's just very - active. His personality attracts children , mostly 9 years old".

"Yeah , I don't know why they like me. But man , I thinm could make an army out of them" Felix said mischievously.

Marzia sighed.

"May you two leave , I want to be alone for a minute" Peter said.

The two butlers nodded then left.

Peter was a bit annoyed at the two servants. "They could've given me much better servants" he said.

He then looked himself at the mirror. He felt accomplished as the day he has been waiting for finally arrived.

"Everyone has their days... And this is mine" he says. "Soon , London will be ruled by someone worthy of the throne... Moments from now".

"And nothing will be standing in my way...Nothing" he clenched his fists tightly.

■■■

"When I grow up , I want to be King !".

They all laughed at my dream...