♤|21|♤

Sebastian had no trouble against his opponent. Dodging swiftly amd gracefully. It's as if he was only toying with his opponent.

"Why won't you attack me !?"  Shin was angered at Sebastian. He was already getting tired on the useless attempts on landing an injury at him. Even with his large weapon , it was no match for the butler's agility. "H-how dare ...you" he panted , as he starts to feel exhaustion. While Sebastian only sees this as a warm up.

"My , my , going down already ? I  haven't yet started... In fact , the skills you display are nowhere near me. It isn't even nowhere near to a normal lumberjack" Sebastian said with a slight mocking tone. He smirked mischievously on his opponent as he appraoches him.

"Gaaahhhh !!!!!" Shin attempted to cut Sebastian as he swung his sword.

Rather than dodging it , the butler managed to hold it steady with his arms. Which amazed the whole crowd.

"What is this ?! Shin's gigantic sword stopped by a feeble butler ?! Ammaaazzzziiinnng !" Mr. Smilez commentated.

"He isn't as feeble as many think" (y/n) noted as she watches her butler. "I don't think this is a challenge for him ... He's not showing the slight bit of effort in his opponent" (y/n) said casually. But she then changed the tone of her voice to a commanding one. "So stop trying to show off and finish it already !".

Ho-chien chuckled at (y/n)'s behaviour. "What a supportive master" he said.

With only his gloved hand holding the heavy sharp metal , he effortlessly snapped it in half. "I thought it's much tougher" Sebastian calmly said. He turned to Shin whi was shivering in terror. "Now , my turn then" Sebastian had a playful grin on his face.

"P-please ... n-no... I-I ... I give" Shin bowed down , tapping twice on the floor.

The bell rings.

"Then that is it folks , the end of the first round tonight... Now I'm starting to develope a love and fear admiration towards butlers" Mr. Smilez spoke. "Now onto the next round !"

Sebastian just returned back to the waiting area where Hawk was. "Wow , that was amazing ! You were so fast and cool ! You don't need to beat a guy when you can just let him feel fear !!!" The boy said to the butler. "If only I can be as intimdated as you"

After Hawk's talking , Sebastian just sat on an a vacant seat. The other contenders kept distance at him. Sebastian had nothing more to do but wait. His role was temporarily on stand by.

'For now , it's Margaret's turn to initiate the plan' the butler thought.

Margaret was roaming through the endless hallways. She would meet some guards or staff of the place , which she instantly would knock out unconscious. She had no time in acting like some lost damsel ... She had to move fast. Hallway after hallwy , it was an endless maze.

"Oh , where is the waitress room ?! I need to know where they get those drinks they serve" Margaret muttered as she continously ran around.

"If only I should have sticked with Sebastian and Hawk ... But-"

"Even I don't know where those girls stay , they just come inside the arena to serve then leave. I don't see them whenever I roamed the place. Only at that specific time when they serve drinks"

"Even Hawk doesn't know the place we're looking for... I could have joined Sebastian in the form as bat , but Sebastian disagreed with me .. He entusted me to be in his place of watching the mistress , and I must follow !" She continued on talking.

She once again reached a dead end. Margaret was getting tired of this , and planned on finding a way to head back , until...

"Listen up ladies , it's serving time ..." a voice said. She looked at where its coming from and found a small crack on the floor.