♤|46|♤

The Knights and Scotland yard then charged into the manor without hesitation , there were still those who were keeping guard outside if ever (Y/n) attempts to escape.

In the grand stair case , Zymon , Yammy and Lammy were there to meet them. Instantly , they were greeted with gunshots by the persecutors.

"Woah , talk about harsh" Zymon said as he takes cover. "Lammy , Yammy , remember the mistress' orders ... Don't kill just injure" he spoke up.

"Right !" The twins responded. They used their powers to levitate statues right above the Scotland yard and the knights.

"W-what is that !?"
"Are those statues ?!"
"What in the world !?"

"Release !" The twins said at the sametime and made the statues fall over at the persecutors.

It may not be enough to kill them , but it was capable of injuring them badly and stopping their mobility. Zymon took this opportunity to shoot at other enemies. "This may not be much ... Its the best we can do to buy you sometime Mistress , Sebastian , Margaret , Takeyo !!! But sadly though , we have to go first ..." Zymon muttered as he kept on attacking.

Until-

Zymon grinned at the figure standing behind him. "I've been expecting you" he said with a smirk.

Zymon was knocked out by the figure unconscious. "Apprehended one of the servants" he announced.

"Gahhh !!!!"

"Lammy !" Yammy exclaimed. His sister is being held captive by a strange man in a uniform different from the Scotland Yard and the Knights. "Let go of my sister !" Yammy demanded , about use his powers.

"Not so fast little half breed" the man said. He pointed a blade towards Lammy's neck. "I'm aware ordinary knife cuts won't fatally kill you , but what about Knives that have been wielded from a special iron that is dangerous to fairies ?" He grinned . He touched to the tip of the knife to Yammy's skin which started to burn.

The girl winced in the pain.

"Lammy ! Why you-"

"One wrong move little half-breed or else you might say bye-bye to your sister" He chuckled. "Now why don't you be a good boy and surrender nicely"

"Y-yammy ... N-no ..." Lammy pleaded.

"No Lammy , I can't- I don't want you to get hurt" Yammy said then gave up. "I yield"

"Very good half-breed" the man said happily.

Outside the mansion , where the remaining knights stood by , they began to hear somewhat a carriage charging.

"What's that sound ?!"

They then heard gunshots coming from the eastside of the mansion until- A carriage steered by Margaret comes out. Takeyo was ontop of the carriage with guns at hand. He then begins to shoot at the knights.

"Take cover !!!!" Exclaimed Edgar.

"Only shoot the wheels and the legs" Takeyo muttered and began shooting. Even with the distance and movement , he was capable of landing a clean hit. Many of the knights managed to take cover , but some weren't so lucky-like Edgar.

"Faster ! Faster !" Margaret said , whipping the horse.

"(Y/n) Phantomhive is inside that carriage ! Chase after them !!!" One knight announced.

Knights who weren't injured rode their horses and chased after the carriage. Edgar wanted to join in but his injury was stopping him. "C-curse you (Y/n)" he spat.