♤|16|♤

Underneath the peaceful streets of London at night lies a menacing competition ...

"Gagh !!!" The fighter grunted.

"Beat him to a pulp !!!!".
"Come on ! Make my money worth it !!!".
"We paid to see some bones break ! Blood spill ! Where is the action ?!".

Then a man in a sparkling suit walked into the middle of the arena. He grabbed a microphone and began to talk.

"Welcome ! Welcome once again !!!!! Tonight is another special event , for it includes one of our best fighters !!!!!" His voice roaring. "Our round for tonight is Hell in a Spiked poinsoned cell !!!!!!!!"

The crowd roared as a cage coated with poisonous chemicals on its bars was brought down.

"Our competitors .... First , he was a defect since birth but he used his hands to climb to the top ! None other than .... 4-armed Mike !!!!!!!" A man appeared who had disgustingly four arms walked inside the ring. He raised his hands , showing determination. The spectators roared with excitement.

"Show me who's my opponents so I can break him and tear him limb from limb" The fighter taunted. The crowd became more excited.

"Now...." The announcer continued. "Next is one of our favorites... A veteran at a young age. Hawk !!!!"

A hooded figure appeared. Not talking or doing anything to appeal to the crowd. It was silent...

The figure just walked casually into the cage , joining his opponent.

"Ahem" the announcer cleared his throat. "Now without further a do ... Let the battle begin !!!!!"

Mike was in a fighting stance. Preparing to attack. "You should've back down little man. Your size is nothing compared to me"

"Oh ... So size matters ?" The figure spoke in a mocking tone. "I never knew that... I guess body size means allot to you , can't say the same for your brain though"

This angered the wrestler. "Why you !!!!!" He charges at the figure.

A gun shot ... Mike stopped , then to the floor. At first it was silence but the crowd roared.

"There it is folks ! You have it there !!! Hawk's one shot one kill skill !!!!! A blast to the head and its over !!!!!!!! This guy's eyes are impeccable !!!!!"

The hooded figured smirked. He then put down his cloak. A White haired , blue eyed young male was under the hood. He was in his early teens.

"No one can ever escape my aim".

■■■■■■

Zymon took a deep breath as he sat on one of the benches in the gardens.

"Congratulations on your good work today" Margaret said as she approached the male. "Sorry , if I startled you. Anyways , you and the twins did your best on serving meals gor the mistress and her visitor"

"Yeah ... Who knew we had a knack for cooking ?" he said in disbelief. Margaret smiled. "What's funny ?" He asked to her.

"Nothing that concerns you ... I'm just amazed that you've finally accepted this job" She replied.

"Guess so ..." he scratched the back of his head.

Margaret took a seat beside Zymon. "It's
uncommon for me to see you apart from those two. You 3 seem so inseperable" she said.

"Yeah" Was Zymon's only reply.

Margaret didn't talked furthermore. She just sat beside Zymon , both watching the night sky. Resting as they've work hard for the day. Enjoying each other's company

■■■■■■

"Oh ... This is interesting" (y/n) said as she read through the letters.

"What is my lady ?" Sebastian asked as he serves her breakfast. "Another request from the king ?".

"Indeed ... But not only that , it seems we have an invitation to spectate the Black Championship" (y/n) answered as she read the letter. "And the one who invited us is none other than our good friend Ho-chien"

"Ahhh .... Late Master Lau's descendant. What does this Black Championship have to do with the kings new request ?".

"You never stop asking" (y/n) said. Sebastian only smiled. The mistress began explaining.

"The Black Championship is a underground fight tournament. The King is highly aware of this happening in London , but didn't mind it at first since it wasn't a threat ... Until not long ago , it seems a special kind off drug is being sold to the spectators since people who watch it start tok dissappear , and their families as well. Without a trace. This now causes disturbance in London"

"I see ...".

"Now you know ... Prepare the Mansion , Ho-chien will be coming to visit us tonight" (y/n) commanded.

Sebastian bowed."Yes my lady.." he said then left the room.