♤|56|♤

"Do you see this knife right here ?" Reusch held it up for Lammy to see. The poor girl was strapped to a chair trembling. "Like what I used to capture and bound you , all my devices are made from the special iron you fairies are weak to... Half breed or not" he then licked the knife. "I will stab your limbs very slowly until we get to your vital parts ..." he said darkly.

"P-please ... N-no..." Lammy squeaked.

"Oh I won't hesitate Half blood" Reusch responded caressing Lammy's cheeks. "I'll only stop if you tell me where your mistress is or if I get bored ... Just make sure you don't break" he then began Lammy's session. Her screams echoeing ...

Outside Purgatory , a carriage had just arrive. The newly arrival guests were none other than the Royal Adviser Peter and his servant Cicinta. Lammy's screams echoed , which gave chills to Cicinta.

"I guess they're beginning then" Peter said. "Cicinta , let's head inside". The little girl then followed him.

"Welcome back master" a couple greeted ,  they were Anthony and Gloria who were also part of the Condolence Party.

Peter studied the two , and was disgusted as he saw love bites around Gloria's neck and collar. "I understand that you two have an intimate relationship , I just hope it doesn't interfere with your duties". Hearing his words made them felt embarrassment.

"W-we're sorry ..." they both mumbled.

"Jessarie has informed me that she has already found where the Phantomhive is hiding" said Peter , this made Anthony and Gloria happy to hear. "But she will only share it to all of us ... Cicinta and I will be resting in the quarters. When she arrives inform me... We will be having a meeting".

"Of course ..." the couple responded as Peter and Cicinta went to rest for a bit.

"Why wait when I'm already here ?" Jessarie arrived with a smirk on her face. "Hello Master" she said.

"Always with an entrance ... How long are you going to stand there and make us wait for the information ?" Peter said.

"Just hold your horses ... Call everyone to the meeting hall" Jessarie ordered Anthony and Gloria. They then followed.

Gloria woke up Mercy from her nap and made her go to the "session" room to inform Reusch of a meeting. "All right ..." Mercy headed to where Reusch is.

Screams were heard inside the session room. Mercy let out a sigh , "Guess he's having fun as well" she noted. Mercy opened the door , "Reusch play time's over" she said.

"Huh ? Whattt ?" Asked Reusch , who was holding a blood stained scalpel. They weren't able to hear each other because of Lammy's cries and screams of pain. "Shut up !!!!" Reusch then stab Lammy on the thigh. The girl let out a loud scream then silenced herself. "Good ... What did you say Mercy ?" He asked once again.

"Man you're brutal ... Jessarie's and Master's here , mandatory meeting" Mercy replied.

"Alright" Reusch then set aside his tools and walk out the door.

"Aren't you gonna return her back to her cell ?" Asked Mercy.

"I doubt she'll have the courage to escape" responded Reusch. "With all the damage I've given her and the fear I have instilled, she knows her place..."

"Oooh ... Scary".

Anthony went to the chambers where Enpas is watching over the prisoners. "Enpas , Master's calling for us ... Jessarie's here" he informed.

"Alright" Enpas responded.

"W-where are you going ? Where's Lammy ?" Zymon asked. But Enpas didn't respond. "I said where is my daughter ?!!" Zymon shouted. Enpas then threw a dagger and landed cleanly on Zymon's shoulder. The man howled in pain.