♤|2|♤

"Papa , what happened to momma ? Why is she sleeping ? Won't she wake up ?"

"Your mother is gone (Y/n) ... She's dead"

"W-what ? I-it can't be ... M-momma please wake up ! Please wake up ! Don't leave me momma ! I need you !"

********************************

"This is Sebastian"

"S-sebastian ?"

"He will be the one to take care of you while I'm gone"

"Gone ? Papa , where are you going ?"

"I trust that you will do your best to take care of her Sebastian. She bears the contract as well... Anything she says you must follow"

"Yes my lord .... Young Mistress (y/n) , I am Sebastian Michaelis. From now on , I shall be your butler"

"S-sebastian ... B-butler ?"

********************************

"It seems the young Mistress's Piano skills are improving" Sebastian said as he hears (y/n) play in the music room. "Quite a fast learner , unlike her father though"

(Y/n) played with all of her heart. Everytime she plays , her memories flash before her mind. Happy , sad , mixed emotions would swell up inside her. The only way to express it is with music...

"Done" (y/n) said as she finishes her little performance.

"Bravo mistress" Sebastian said as he enters the room carrying tea and pastries. "You are getting better as each day passes. You have quiet the talent" he says as he serves her tea.

"Save those compliments for later Sebastian" she said as she takes a sip. "Anyways , have you done what I asked you to do ?"

"Of course , here are the records of the Woodbead's family , and these are other significant details about the said family" He  gave his mistress a pile of books and papers.

"I've taken the liberty of putting book marks on pages which might interest you" Sebastian added as his young Mistress scans through it.

"Why do you plan on doing this Young Mistress ?" Sebastian asks , but he already knows the answer.

(Y/n) then spoke. "You don't have to play dumb Sebastian. You already read through the mail... And I know you're aware of the rumors spreading around this family"

"You mean this letter" Sebastian showed a letter containing the Royal family's seal. "King Edward very much trusts you with this"

"The Phantomhive's family have always serve under the Royal Family... After Queen Victoria's death and King Edward being the new ruler , I had to make sure the family's relations have not severed" (Y/n) spoke.

"Have already prepared for tonight Sebastian ?" She asked.

Sebastian grinned , his smile hiding certain mischief. "Of course , our guests will find our household quiet fascinating"

*******************************

It was then evening , a carriage arrived at the Phantomhive manor.

"They are here , mistress" Sebastian said as he fixes the tie on his mistress' attire.

"Then let us welcome them Sebastian" she said calmly.

As the coach stops at the front step of the Phantomhive manor , 2 gentlemen  , one old and the other one , young stepped out of the coach.

"So this is the infamous Phantomhive manor , my such a view. And to here that the head of this house is none other than a bratty girl said" The old man said , his name was Archibald Woodbead , the patriarch of the Woodbead family and head of Woodbead enterprises.