☆|🎄Special X-mas Chapter #3🎄|☆

Zymon kept on rummaging through his belongings trying to find the potion. If it fell to the wrong hands - well , he'll be dead from Sebastian and (y/n)'s combined fury. He had to remember where he last put it. "Tch ... I , why's my brain not working in this time of need ?!" He exclaimed.

"Zymon"

Zymon knew whose voice was that and started to tremble. He didn't want to see the anger on Sebastian's face.

"Why aren't you in the kitchen ?" The butler asked , Zymon heard his footsteps coming in closer. He trembled even more.

"Where are Yammy and Lammy ?" Sebastian asked.

"Huh ? S-shouldn't they be in the kitchen ?" Zymon was surprised by this. "I left them there while I was looking for my po- I mean - went to the bathroom" his words almost slipped. But Sebastian was suspicious about it and decided to pretend he believed in him.

"OH NO TAKEYO WENT OUT !!!!" Lammy's voiced echoed.

The 2 were alarmed by this and followed where the voice came from. They then reached an open window leading to the greenhouse.

"What in the world ?" Zymon exclaimed. "This is getting confusing by the minute"

"Strange ... With all this ruckus , Margaret should have stopped thoss two by now ? And why was Takeyo involved ?" Sebastian wondered. He then turned to Zymon. "We should follow the two , it seems there's something wrong going on"

"But what about this mistress's Christmas dinner ?"

"I've already served the food ... and I'll be there when she needs me"

"Touching"

■■■■

Inside the Greenhouse , the twins were searching for Takeyo. But it was hard to find him with Margaret's constant moaning.

"Ugh , I thought I liked Margaret in that state but now I'm wrong" Yammy said covering his ears. "Please make it stop"

"Shhhhhh!" Lammy shushed her brother.

"Hey ! Don't shush me ! Shush Margaret !"complained Yammy.

"Shhhh !!!!!!!"

"Ughhhhh" groaned Yammy. He then went beside his sister who was peaking through the bushes. "So , you found Takeyo"

"Yup , over there" Lammy pointed at where Takeyo is.

He seems to be cutting a part of the tree he was in with 2 katana's in hand. "Kill them all ! Kill them all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Takeyo shouted then after he suddenley stopped. He looked up at the moon put his right hand on his chest in the form of a knuckle and his left hand in his back. "This is my respect for you" he said in a sincere tone. Then he grabbed his Katana once again and raised it. "For Humanity's Survival !!!!!!!!" He was back at cutting the tree

"What is he even trying to do ?" Yammy asked sweat dropping comically.

"I think the better question to that is where did he get that Katana" Lammy added.

"Oh , my ... Such passion such-" Lammy used her powers to silence Margaret.

"Finally" Yammy said. "Took you long enough"

"It was getting rather annoying" Lammy responded. She then turned back to where Takeyo was. "What should we do with Takeyo ? He might attack us with his sword , we'll be having trouble fighting back"

"Well , I can use my powers" Yammy suggested. "Your hands are full of course" he pointed at Margaret.

"All right , but you should be careful , he might attack you" Lammy warned. "I'll back you up"