♤|26|♤

"You must be very brave or either very stupid to attempt fighting against an organization with only an injured Maid" Grell noted. "It would be better if my dear Bassy was here"

"Like I said , Sebastian will be here ! I hope ..." (y/n) whispered the last part. "Anyways , what are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be doing some grim reaper stuff ?"

"For your information , I was assigned here" Grell huffed "  Probably you'd die soon , oooohhh I can't wait !" They squealed.

(Y/n) rolles her eyes on the redhead then turned to Margaret , the maid nodded ready for anything that might happen. "Very well then ..." (y/n) said then took a deep breathe and looked at the old abandoned mansion they once investigated.

When they passed by this place during there investigation before ,  (y/n) didn't recieve any chills from it

When they passed by this place during there investigation before ,  (y/n) didn't recieve any chills from it. But with what they were facing now , chills ran down the back of her spine. She had to fight her fears , this wasn't the time for her to be scared. She took a deep breathe and musteres up the courage to walk to the front door.

Margaret and Grell were on guard , watching and waiting if a sudden ambush occurs.

"I doubt they will ... In fact , they are probably waiting" (y/n) said as she casually opens the front door and enters inside.

"M-mistress becareful!" Margaret gasped as she catches up to (y/n).
"Brat , don't go running of as if you can beat them down yourself !" Grell added.

"And why should I becareful ? Its nothing but cobwebs and dust" (y/n) casually as she continues on walking.

They then got a feeling as if someone was watching them. "This is so creepy" Grell muttered as he grabbed Margaret tightly.

"You've been in places more worse than this ... So stop chickening out" (y/n) said.

"What's that ?" Margaret pointed beyond them. They were surprised that an Abandoned mansion had glowing lights.

"I guess they've been waiting for" (y/n) smirked and walked to the stair case

"I guess they've been waiting for" (y/n) smirked and walked to the stair case. The two followed.

As they arrived at the staircase , the lights suddenly turned off. Grell flinched , while Margaret pulled (y/n) close to her.