♤|28|♤

With Irene dead and Takeyo buried in  rubble , there were only 2 threats left , Theodore and the giant beast.

"That was underwhelming" Grell noted as they looked at the pile of debris that finished off Takeyo. "I was expecting something more extravagant"

"G-grell..." The grim reaper looked behind him and saw Margaret staggering. She was bleeding badly , and had a hard time walking due to her injuries.

"M-margaret ?" The Grim Reaper walked over to the Vampire and caughter her their arms. "You don't look so good"

Margaret coughed out some blood. "I-its fine , I can heal myself..  But we should get out of this place , Sebastian's probably waiting outside" she said weakly. Grell nodded and assisted Margaret out of the crumbling mansion.

Theodore was still in awe as the Beast continues on rising from the ground. "All those plans ... All those sacrifices ... They will never be wasted ,because of you ! You who I have been waiting for so long ! You are my creation ! You are my servant ! And you will grant all of my wishes !!!!!"

■■■■■

'Papa , I won't let them hurt you ... I'll accept it , so that I won't see you cry again...'

'Noooo ! Bridgette !!!! Briiiidgggeeetttteeee !!!!!!!!!'

'I love you ... Papa ...'

■■■■■■

"Rise from the ground ! Rise as what your master , I , commands !!!!!!" He spoke in booming tone. As the beasts head finally comes out of the ground , it gave a mighty roar.

"W-what is that ?!" Grell shrieked as they managed to escape the mansion.

(Y/n) covered her ears because of the volume. Even though she was afar from the chaos it still let out an ear-shattering roar. "I-I trust that you can end this ! Sebastian !!!!!!!"

The butler was running back to the battlefield.

As the beast finally emerges from the grounds , half of the mansion in ruins , it faced Theodore. Its large glowing blood red eyes looking down on the man. It let out a huff of air from its nostrils , which almost blew the old man back.

From amazement to fear ... He was now intimdated by the giagantice beast. He gulped , regaining his courage. "I-I ... command you to-" His croaking voice was stopped as it roared at him.

All the courage left his entire body. He's body pale , his heart beating fast... With fear engulfing him , he tried running away . But it was no good. The Beast easily picked him up , and raised him. He opened his mouth revealing a bottomless and dark pit which is his stomache. Theodore knew what was going to happen , but he couldn't accept it.

"No .... No .... No ...." he repeated.

"No !!!!!!!!"

■■■■■■

'Papa ...'

My sweet daughter Bridgette , after your mother had died you were the only precious gem I had left. Our family got bankrupt , I lost in power , I almost lost everything , you were the only thing I had left. And what's more , you never stopped supporting me.

'Papa , we can get through this together !'

You were my sun , you shined ever so brightly even on my darkest days. Your the light that guided me out of the darkness.

But it wasn't enough ...

"What do you think your doing ? How can you run this business with the low income your having ?!"

We were still poor , and I had to do something to save our family.

"We can help you , but inexchange for the money ... The price is your daughter"

I was hesitant. You were the last treasure I ever had. But I still made a deal with them... I managed to get the money and continue on with the business. But even so , I would travel to different locations with my daughter so they wouldn't find me. I won't surrender them to her.

Until we ran out off hiding spots.

"Surrender or you'll die !"

I was beaten to a pulp. But I wouldn't give them Bridgette. She was priceless... But , she couldn't risk seeing me like this.

"Papa , I'll agree to it... This is for you"

"Bridgette no !"

"Let my father go ... Don't hurt him , I'll do anything you say"

"As you wish"

They took her away from me. I couldn't do anything... I've tried searching for her for months ,but those men and her ... disappeared with no trace. I thought she was gone from me , but-

"Bridgette ?!"

One night she returned ...

"Papa... Please come with me tonight"

I didn't know why , but I just followed her. We took a carriage to an unknown place , hidden in the mountains ... During the trip , Bridgette didn't say anything. In fact , she looked sad ...

As we arrived , we entered a strange building... Then ... I realized it...

My daughter was going to be sacrificied.

"No ! Bridgette !!!!!"

"Don't worry papa ... He'll save us"

As the ritual began. A demon appeared and Bridgette's soul was offered. I couldn't do anything but watch ... It was frustrating.

"No ! Bridgette !!!!!

"I love you Papa"

And that is where everything turned black ... As I opened my eyes again, my daughter was gone ... The men were all dead...

Anger swelled through.

I wanted revenge ....

And that is where I came up with the Black tournament to hire lost souls for my vengeance ....

I hid away from public , faked my death , letting everyone assume I have disappeared... And that is where everything started...

Finding an imp and found people willing to offer their lives for me and for the imp. The plan moved. With every person who drank their blood , the imo becam stronger ... Thus making it stronger.. 

■■■■■■

'Now my plan of vengeance , is done but without me continuing it on .... I may not see how this ends , but at least I get to reunite with you ...'

"Bridgette ..." Those were Theodore's last words before getting eaten alive by the monster.

(Y/n) was watching the scene from afar. "We all seek vengeance ... But , you have to commit to it wholly and find a resolve that would never falter. What's the purpose of fighting on if what you fight for is meaningless ?... I almost pity the turn off events for you Theodore. But it still doesn't change the fact you have commited crimes against the king and planned detruction on London ! Sebastian !  Margaret ! And even you Grell... I trust that you can finish the task once and for all !!!!!"

"That beast is nothing ... Lord Theodore , you thought you can control a creature almost to a demon ? Wrong ... Only those who are strong enough can wield it"

(Y/n) looks at her mark.

"This battle will be coming to an end soon"

■■■■■■

I thought I was going to update tomorrow , but I was so bored and had nothing to do which is why I wrote another story !!!!!!

Hehehehehehehe....

I'm going to bed now , I have a bad cold.

I hope I get well tomorrow