♤|15|♤

"These children are a curse ! They've been tainted with the blood of a human ! They must be killed !!!"

"Noooo !!!!! Not my children !!!!!"

"Luna !"

"Crest , don't go ! It isn't our business to meddle !"

"They are my spawn ... I have to , Zymon"

"Crest !!!!!! Crest !!!!!!"

"Take care Lammy and Yammy ..."

Zymon opened his eyes to see that 2 children were there awaiting for him. "Zymon !" They both said hugging him.

"Both of you are ok" He was relieved they were alive. Zymon then looked around him and noticed he was in a room , not his old cabin.

"It seems you're finally awake" a female voice said. The 3 looked at the door and found a maid there. "I did not mean to startle you , please forgive me"

"Where are we ?" Zymon asked.

"You're in the Phantomhive manor , the mistress and her butler has taken you in and told me to take care of you..." she said as she gave them a smile. "I forgot to introduce myself , I am Margaret a maid of this household" she then curtsied.

■■■■■

"Are you sure it is a good idea you take them in ? They haven't yet agreed on the job" Sebastian said as he serves (y/n) her afternoon tea.

"I don't doubt in my plans Sebastian. They will work for me , I can see it in that man's eyes... He gave in" (y/n) said as she sipped her tea reading a book in her studyroom.

There was a knock at the door , then Margaret came in. "My lady , the new cook and his assistants have awoken. Shall I let them in ?"

"Of course"

Margaret then opened the door then Zymon and the twins have entered. Zymon was wearing a cook outfit (Similar to Bard's) , while the twins were wearing a junior chefs' outfits. Not only their attires , but (y/n) noticed the many changes in their appearances.

Yammy , who before had messy shoulder length hair , was now cut shorter. Although it remained its messy style and bluish hue , he looked more like a decent id than a feral child. Same goes for Lammy , whose long magenta hair was comb neatly. Her nails were now clean and so were some dirt on her skin. Compared to the first time (y/n) saw her , she looks like a fair child now.

Lastly Zymon , from putting on a beard , it was now cleanly shaven. His hair looks as if it was attempted to be swept back , but it was still messy. But from his old rugged appearance to a handsome one. "You just gonna stand there ?"

After studying their appearances , (y/n) finally spoke. "It seems the uniforms fit perfectly on you 3" she said and sips her tea once again.

"Tch , we didn't sign up to be your darn cook brat" Zymon spat. (Y/n) rose a brow at his disrespectfulness.

Sebastian suddenly appears behind him , poking a cutlery knifr at his throat. They were surprised by the sudden reflexes od the butler.

"H-how did he get ?" Yammy asked. "He's fast" added Lammy.

"It would be wise not to speak ill to the Lady. She is the head of this house and technically your boss" Sebastian threatened , but his voice was still in a calm tone.

The two children attempted using their telekinesis, as objects around the study began to quake. Margaret is aware of this and readies herself for any sudden attack.

There was tension in the air , but (y/n) had enough of this. "Stop it ! All of you" she shouted as she stood up from her chair. "I will have enough of this childish nonsense !!!!"

"Sebastian , let go of Zymon ... You are strangling the cook" (y/n) commanded. The butler released his grip on the man and walked back to his mistress's side. (Y/n) turned her attention to Margaret "Same goes for you to Margaret , rescind from using your abilities"

Margaret did as she was told. "Of course , pardon me my lady" she bowed.

(Y/n) rubbed her temples. "I have such untamed beasts within my household" she muttered. She sighed heavily and continued on speaking , "Zymon , and you two half bloods--"

"Don't call us that !" Interrupted Lammy. "Yeah , that isn't nice. Call us the "twins"" addded Yammy.

(Y/n) sighed once again. She was getting irritated. "Fine ... you twins , are now part of the Phantomhive household. Starting today until the end of my time , you shall be working for me and for the king as part of my watchdogs... You will put my wellfare and London's first before yourselves"

"That sounds cool !" Yammy said excitedy. "But scary..." continued Lammy.

"So this whole chef thing is just a cover up ?" Asked Zymon.

"No" Sebastian was the one who answered "It isn't ... Its part of the job"

"What ?"

"Yeah" said (y/n) as she plops back to her seat. "This household lacks a proper cook. Couldn't rely on this butler of mine and at the same time my maid ... Surprise me for dinner Zymon"

"Wait ? So we're going to cook ?!" Lammy asked. "B-but ... I don't think I'm good at it" she shrugged

"We can do this Lammy ! Zymon's a great chef ! And we are awesome assistants" Yammy said enthusiastically. His sister nodded.

"Sure" Zymon only said. His mood suddenley changed.

"Margaret , would you please lead them to the kitchens" Sebastian ordered.

"Of course" Margaret replied. She then turned to the 3. "If you please follow me" she then walked out of the door. The twins following her. Zymon left behind.

Before he walked out of the door. "For a kid , you sure know how to make someone respect you" he said.

"Its a skill us Phantomhives have. Now go and make dinner for me" Commanded (y/n)

"Yes , my lady" Zymon said then left the room catching up to the group.

Sebastian then began cleaning up the utensils (y/n) used. "You take in the most unlikely of people , my lady" he said.

"Does it matter to you ?"

"No" Sebastian replied. "I am just surprised the way you hire people is unlike your father's way". Hearing those words , (y/n) glared at Sebastian. "Please do not look at me like that" her butler spoke.

"Do not compare him to me ... I may look up to him but our ways our different , his age of being the head is over. I must surpass him and write a new chapter" (y/n) said. "So never compare me to him"

"As you wish ..." Sebastian said then pushed the tea cart out. "I will be leaving you alone , call me if there is anything you need" he said then left the room.

As Sebastian walked down the hallway , he couldn't help but think of the mistress.

'The more you strive to be different from him the more you act like him ... Both your souls ... I can not wait to devour it ...'

'My Master ... and My Master's daughter ....'