♤|47|♤

In the Midford household , Francis and Amanda were watching over Edward who was in a coma after being shot. He managed to survive , but he lost a great amount of blood. Up to this day , he still hasn't woken up which worries everyone.

"Edward ..." Amanda muttered as she holds her husband's hand tightly awaiting for his eyes to open once again.

Francis placed a hand on her daughter-in-law's shoulder to comfort her. "He will wake up ... I never raised a weak son" she spoke.

"Right , I know Edward will soon heal but what bothers me are the things happening to our family" Amanda spoke , her voice filled with worry. "Father died... (Y/n) becoming a murderer... Edward shot ... Edgar fueled with blood lust ... and lastly Alice , eversince that party she locked herself in her room refusing to come out... I'm worried"

Emily was walked to her little sister's room. "Uhm... Alice , do you want to play? Why don't we make a flower crown ? Or bake cookies ?"

"I don't want to go out !" Alice replied.

"Ok ... bye ..." Emily felt disheartened and worried. Her sister had been acting strange after the party. She doubted it could be what happened to their father since Alice had started acting like that before it even happened. Many thoughts filled her brain until-

"Edgar" she went to her brother who just arrived. She was worried on his appearance. Have bruise and gashes , and a bandage on his leg. "What happened ? Has (Y/n) been captured ?!"

"No ... Not yet" Edgar replied with bitterness. "She managed to escape , she's on the run... But we manage to capture her servants. Now , its just her and her butler"

"Uh ... Right" Emily spoke. "You go rest ... You have to heal your injuries"

"Emily ..."

"Its my turn to find her Edgar" Emily spoke. "Your not the only one who wishes avenge father" she said in a dark tone.

■■■

"Out of all the places you chose to hide , you choose my home" Ho-chien chuckled. "You really are fond of my aren't you" he said in a teasing manner.

"S-shut up" (Y/n) spoke.

(Y/n) and Sebastian chose to visit Ho-chien to gather information about the King's death. It was difficult passing through London without being recognized. Wanted papers were placed around London , calling (Y/n) "London's #1 Stray dog". The yard was patroling the streets , even in the slums there were those on stand by. But having a demonic butler was very helpful in these kind of situations. Sebastian manage to take (y/n) to Ho-chien's shiphouse undetected.

Now the duo are in a hidden compartment in Ho-chien's ship resting. (Y/n).

"Pretty soon , they might start figure out where you are" Ho-chien spoke.

"Then why don't you quit the acting and start talking " (Y/n) spoke sternly. "Also , why are you worrying that a battle might commence here ? Its written all over your face that your excited"

"My , my , you do know me well" Ho-chien said with a smiling face. "Well then , let's get down to business shall we ?" Ho-chien then began to speak.

"As clear as I day , you are already London's number 1 fugitive. Upon hearing that you have killed King Edward , many in the underworld celebrated as their no. 1 enemy is now gone ..."

"I'm already aware of those facts- just get straight to the point" (Y/n) demanded.

"Alright , alright , such an impatient girl" Ho-chien muttered. He then continued on. "The people who had watched the whole scene were none other than Prince George and the Midford's ... After your murder , you shot Edward Midford who attempted to apprehend you. After that , you disappeared in the dead of night ... But here comes the good part , one of my men informed me that he spotted you"

(Y/n) was intrigued by this and wanted to know more.

"He told me that curiosity fueled him and that is when he decided to followed you... After minutes of tailing you , he said that you met up with strange hooded figure. Then- that is when he was shocked at what he saw , you transformed into a blonde hair girl , whose age is probably around 8-10 years old. After that you were said to disappear into darkness ... That is all" Ho-chien finished.

"I see , so he found the appearance real appearance of the impersonator then" (Y/n) spoke. "Can we have more details on this girl's appearance ?"

Ho-chien shook his head. "I'm afraid that is all I know"

"This is getting harder ... Our leads are still vague. A child with blonde hair , this is a problem. There are a hundreds of children like that here , add it to the ones being sold in the black market. Tch ..." (Y/n) spoke , trying to find a solution. "How ..."

"My lady" Sebastian spoke snapping her out of her thoughts. "We have company , Scotland Yard is here"

"Uh ... So soon" (Y/n) said.

"My , my , better go and greet them then" Ho-chien said and stood up. "There is a trapdoor under that crate"

(Y/n) and Sebastian went to the crate. Sebastian pushed the crate away and found the trapdoor. But they were surprised on where the trapdoor leads to.

"Oh , I forgot to mention that it might be alittle wet.. Well , I'm sure you guys know how to swim" Ho-chien said then tossed a bottle to (Y/n).

Sebastian was the one who caught it , he then gave it to his mistress. (Y/n) studied it , a bit confused. "A message in a bottle ? And , a key for what ?"

"An address leading to a safe house in the outskirts of London... It isn't that populated. It's a perfect place for you to stay while your hiding" Ho-chien informed. "Well , good luck"

"Ho-chien , right" (Y/n) said in a determined tone. "Sebastian , we have to go"

"Yes my lady" the butler responded. "Take a deep breathe my lady"

(Y/n) nodded and did what her butler said. Sebastian open the trap door and first jumped into the freezing water. After a few seconds , (Y/n) jumped in.

"Godspeed , (Y/n)" Ho-chien said and walked out of the ship to meet the Yard.

(Y/n) had trouble swimming since she wasn't a good swimmer. Add the fact that the freezing water were like needles. Sebastian then grabbed his Mistress hands , to assist her. The two then swam at the bottom , so that they wouldn't be easily seen by other sailors or bystanders.

(Y/n) was astounded that Sebastian had no trouble in swimming. But what's more surprising is that she didn't felt cold anymore. Even though they're still swimming in ice cold water.

'Sebastian's hands ... They're warm' she thought.

Then her vision started to darken , she was running out of air.

'Oh no ... I need to breathe ... But if I resurface , we .. might be seen ... This is bad even my grip on Sebastian is ...'

(Y/n) let go of Sebastian as she starts to loose consciousness. "Se...bas...tian"

Before (Y/n) succumb into unconsciousness  , a last vision of her was Sebastian whose face was drawing near to hers.

'W-what are you doing ?'

She then felt warm lips on hers.