♤|52|♤

"SEBASTIAN !!!"

(Y/n) exclaimed as she ran inside the warehouse.

"My Lady-" Rather then continuing his plan on stabbing Alexandra , he threw the daggers at the Grim Reaper which had hit her thighs. Alexandra wasn't able to dodge because she too was startled by (Y/n)'s arrival.

The Grim Reaper fell to the ground , whinning in pain.

"Sebastian" (Y/n) ran to her butler.

"My La-" Sebastian's words weren' finished as (Y/n) had slapped him on the cheeks. He was surprised at her sudden action. "M-my Lady ?".

"Moron !!!" (y/n) shouted at her butler. "Did you not remember my orders ? What happened to being stealthy ? You could have been capture ! You could have been seen !!!"

"I doubt that it will-" his words were once again unfinished.

"Aren't you my butler ?!" (Y/n) exclaimed. She then placed her head on Sebastian's chest. "Isn't it engrave in your mind to always follow my orders ? You're the chess piece who will lead me to victory - if I loose you , if you disobey me. I have to change my strategy all over again..." she wasn't able to continue on as she began coughing.

"My Lady" Sebastian stroked his Mistress hair. He then took of his coat and gave it to the mistress. She was confused by this , "What are you doing ?" she asks.

Sebastian gave a smile to his mistress. "Its very reckless of you to leave your bed when you aren't fully healed. My coat will keep you warm...I'm touched that you came all the way to come and find me" he whispered to her ear.

(Y/n)'s face started heating up , unknown what to say. She was tongue tied.

Sebastian picked up his mistress and carried her bridal style. "I'm am curious though on how you were able to come here and find me. This place is very far from the safehouse and hidden as well" he said in his usual tone.

"Oh , about that ... I had some help"

Grell's voice then echoed in the warehouse , "It's because the brat had some help". Suddenly a chill ran down Sebastian's spin.

"Isn't that... " Alexandra spoke , "Gaahhh !!!" She wasn't able to finish as Grell hand chopped her head. "Ouch !!!".

"Stupid no good rookie !!!" Exclaimed Grell as they appeared out of nowhere. "Now look on what's happened to you ! And what's about to happen to me since I'm your partner !!!" Grell continued on scolding Alexandra.

"S-Sorry ! Sorry ! Sorry !" Alexandra kept on repeating.

"Oh" Sebastian said upon seeing Grell. He then looked at his mistress. "Care to explain My Lady ?"

"Uh ... sure" (Y/n) told everything she learned from Grell. Although setting aside the little agreement she and Grell had.

"I see" Sebastian said as (Y/n) finishes explaining. "So the data that Female Grim Reaper is a great leap to our case".

"Yeah , but one of my fears have been met... You facing off with her" she said. "I'm thankful though that you didn't kill her"

"It was a temptation I had to resist."

After giving Alexandra an earful , Grell turned to the duo - their eyes were locked on none other than Sebastian. "Bassey !!!!!!" They leaped towards the butler. But Sebastian jump away.

"Oh , I love that game ... Let's play" Grell said with a malicious grin.

"Keep him busy" (Y/n) said as she walked over to Alexandra. Sebastian had no choice but to obey.

"G-Grell ?" Alexandra was shocked seeing her senior running around chasing a demon.

"You must be the newly appointed Grim Reapers , Alexandra McCarthy" (Y/n) said as she offered her hand for her to shake. "I am (Y/n) Phantomhive , the Next Head of the Phantomhive family ... A pleasure to meet you"

"Phantomhive ?" Alexandra's widened eyes turned into a glare. She then pushed (Y/n)'s hands away. Not wantinv "I can tell you're affiliated with that demon, a contract I presume ?"

(Y/n) shook her head. "In a way ... But let's not go into that topic. I have learned that you were the reaper who collected King Edward's soul and possess data about it"

"Yes I do , but" Alexandra paused. "As if I'll give it to a person who has sold her soul to a demon - hmmmm... I doubt "sold" is the right term".

"Please , we-I need it . I have been framed for a gruesome murder that I would never commit in my life" (Y/n) pleaded.

Alexandra shook her head. She then stood up , enduring the pain of her injury. "I am sorry Phantomhive , but I have vowed to never acquaint myself to any person close to a demon... I just can't" a dark memory replayed itself in Alexandra's mind.

■■■

"Arthur ..."

"This is for us little sis ..."

Right infront of Alexandra's eyes , her brother's soul was devoured by a demon. This seen had scarred her for the rest of her life - as a human and now as a reaper.

■■■

Alexandra clutched her fist remembering that memory. "I just can't ..."

"But-"

"MY WORDS ARE FINAL !!!" She shouted at (Y/n) , she smashed her hammer to the ground. The girl was taken aback by this. "Like I said ... I will never acquaint myself with any of your lot... Good night to you". Alexandra started limping away.

"Hey where are you going ?" Grell stop their tracks as they saw Alexandra leaving.

"Going Back" Alexandra spat. "William might be looking for us ... You should head back as well"

"Fine ... See you my love" Grell blew a kiss to Sebastian and gave him a wink. Sebastian was this disgusted by this. The 2 reapers left.

"My Lady , what do we do now ?" Sebastian asked as he approached his mistress.

(Y/n) was silent. She wore an expressionless face. "I... I don't know anymore" she said under her breath.

Her eyes started to water , she was starting to tremble. "I ... I don't know" she cried , she had lost hope.

■■■

"I thought you were going to help ... Seeing that the brat's going  to die the same your brother did.  I expect you might well - show care for her" Grell spoke as they headed back to headquarters.

"Just because they are in the same   predicament doesn't mean she's someone I should concern for" Alexandra only responded.

"Oh how cold of you" Grell squealed. "I wonder what would become of them now ?"