♤|30|♤

Margaret landed on the outskirts of the village. (Y/n) hopped off with Sebastian's assistance. "Are you sure you'll be alright mistress ?" The butler asked.

"I'll be fine Sebastian" (y/n) reassured him. "I can handle things from here , you go and take down that Beast" she said.

Sebastian nodded. "You can count on me ... I'll leave you with my coat , it'll be enough to keep you warm for the time being"

"Its enough" (y/n) muttered. "And with the fire coming , I doubt I'll feel a chill tonight" she jested.

Sebastian sighed at his mistress little joke. Margaret then began to take flight. "I'll comeback when we've finishe it off" Sebastian said.

"Alright , and find away to stop the fire as well" (y/n) commanded. Sebastian nodded in agreement.

"C-can I join in and help the brat ?" Grell asked.

"Would you stop acting like a chicken" Sebastian replied.

(Y/n) then ran towards the village. She had to inform the head of the village about the danger coming. It would be stupid exclaiming
"Fire ! Fire ! Fire caused by a demon is coming !". If that was her choice of action it would cause a stampede and it would be even more trouble. Also that the existance and proof of Supernatural beings should be kept hidden from common folk , it would have a great effect on the public.

(Y/n) accidentally tripped on a giant tree root. "Tch , curse these shoes" she grumbled. She then took off her shoes and threw them away. She didn't mind loosing them since she had hundreds of shoes back at home , and she already had planned on discarding some of it.

"Hello ! Hello ! Chief Cromwell , open up !" She hurriedly knock on the door as she arrived at the chief's door. "Open up ! This is an emergency"

The lights inside then turned on , signifying the people inside awake. The door then opened , but rather than Chief Cromwell it was his wife Avien. "Lady Phantomhive , why have you suddenley come in the dead of night ?" She asked , she was about to ask why she was soaking wet but (y/n) spoke first.

"There is no time to explain , where is your husband !" (Y/n) barged inside.

Avien blocked the girl from coming in. "He is sleeping . I will only let you in if you answer my question. What is going on ?" She asked worriedly.

(Y/n) tightened her fist. This woman was getting on her nerves. But she had to remain calm in order to save all these people. She took a deep breathe and explained everything briefly. "There is an incredible wildfire created by arsonist ! We have to evacuate or you , your husbands and hundreds of innocent lives will be burned into a crisp !"

Avien gulped down. She let (y/n) inside and they woke up Cromwell. (Y/n) explained what was coming.

"There is a lake not far from the village , it might be a perfect evacuate area" Cromwell said. "I'll go wake up the villagers , but there might be no time to inform the others if we only announce it"

"How do we reach them ?" (Y/n) asked.

"There is a church in the outskirts of the town , there is a bell there where we could hear it. We would ring it if there is an emergency... But , it might be near the fire by now" Cromwell explained.

"I'll ring it !" (Y/n) insisted.

"But , lady Phantomhive its too dangerous. You might end up getting burned !" Cromwell spoke.

"I'll be fine" she reassured him.

"Alright then ..."

They wen outside. Cromwell lended one of his horses to (y/n) for better transportation. "We'll go now , good luck" Cromwell said then weng off to inform the villagers. (Y/n) then went to the church on her horse.