♤|58|♤

"So that is the place Jessarie mentioned ..." Anthony said as he , Gloria and Mercy draw near the safe house.

"It's well hidden from the public" said Gloria.

"Unlike your beauty love" Anthony responded which made Gloria blush.

Mercy stomache lurched upon seeing the two siblings flirting once again. "Can you two incests be serious for at least one second ?! Do it later , we still have a stray dog to catch" she exclaimed. She felt nervous now , eversince Margaret figured out who is the real person who killed King Edward.

"Mercy....." Gloria said pulling the woman out of her thoughts. "I'll head first" she volunteered.

"No love , how about I do it ? Just to show Mercy that we both are serious" Anthony said with a wink. Mercy just rolled her eyes while Gloria blushed. He then moved faster arriving at the safe house first.

Anthony felt something odd. The place was quiet ... Too quiet. But he threw caution to the wind and charged at the safe house not thinking twice.

"Where are you Stray Dog ?!" He called out as he crashes inside. But that is when he realized he made a big mistake... He accidentally pulled a trip wire which were connected to explosives...

BOOM !!!

An explosion occurs !!! It engulfs the house and some of its surroundings in a mushroom cloud smoke. Mercy and Gloria were stunned at what they are seeing.

"A-Anthony !!!!" Gloria shouted , she charges with her horse but the stead doesn't budge. Afraid of the explosion that had just occurred. It now turns wield , trying to loose Gloria behind it.

Gloria fell to the ground as the horse gallops away. Her sustain scratches are nothing to her as she attempts to charge into the fire but Mercy stops her. "Are you mad !!?"exclaimed Mercy as she pulls the poor girl away from the fire.

Gloria was crying out loud. "W-why ? Why !???? ANTHONY !!!"

Mercy shakes Gloria to calm down. "Get a grip of yourself Gloria !!! I know Anthony is dead but crying is meaningless !!! Its already expected in this line of work that we might loose ourlives in the most unexpecting way possible !!!!"

"Mercy ... But .. Why Anthony ?! I never told him I l-love-".

"You both keep exchanging i love you's every bloody day !!!!" She shouted which made Gloria shut up. "If you want to avenge your beloved... Well , you're in luck. You can return the pay back to the Stray Dog once we've found her".

"Right" Gloria wipped her tears. "We'll find her and she'll taste something even worse than hell ..." she said darkly.

■■■

"It seems the explosive have been detonated" Sebastian said.

"Uh ... Really ? So soon ..." (Y/n) spoke. She , Sebastian and Emily are heading to an old Midford house and lot that is near London. The area is private , that not many come and go to that place - except a Midford.

"They've started to search me again ... Condolence Party" (Y/n) muttered. "I have to be careful".

"(Y/n) , Sebastian ... We're here" Emily informed as they make their way through a forest and now have arrived at a vast lot surrounded by hedges. In the middle was a large house with 2 floors. "There would be some kids  playing around ,and old farmers passing by but I doubt they'd notice you" she said.

"Sounds promising ..." responded (Y/n).

"My Lady , let me fix your hood" Sebastian said.

As they draw near , they slowed down the pace of their horses so that it wouldn't look suspicious that they are running away from something.