FORTY THREE

"It's time for Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts!"

Cheers erupted from the audience as the title sequence went up quickly before returning the camera to James.

"And today we're doing a special international Marvel edition with, as they like to call themselves #teamalive... we've got on the American side: Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., and newcomer, Kat Perez."

The three cheered loudly for their own group, earning smiles from the fans who also cheered them on.

"Then on the Britstralian side, we've got myself, Chris Hemsworth and also newcomer: Katherine Langford."

"Just give up your British side, James," Hemsworth joked, "Katherine and I are Australian, so you're officially an Australian."

"Well okay then," James chuckled, taking his little British flag and putting it to the side, "Anymore complaints team America?"

"Yeah, hi, I perfer team Iron Man," Robert said with a smirk, earning an eye roll from Evans, making him nudge Kat, "Tell him you agree, kid."

Kat looked away from the disgusting food in front of her to nod at James, "I agree."

James laughed, "You seem more concerned with the food in front of you."

"Yeah... so I'm going to answer every question you give me. But like... if they don't answer their question, I don't have to eat it, right?"

The entire table laughed as James shook his head, "No, Kat, you have to eat it."

Kat frowned when Robert chuckled a bit, "Now I'm kind of tempted not to answer things just to see her eat it."

"Hey!" she gasped, "That's it, team America it is."

"Love being second choice, Kat," Evans chuckled.

"Love you Evans."

Kat definitely didn't think she'd ever be able to say that, let alone be on a team with him and Robert Downey Jr. on James Corden playing a game she always imagined playing.

Instead of taking the Jimmy Kimmel route though, Kat swore to take the Chelsea Handler route- no matter what.

She would not be eating any of these foods.

"Kat- earth to Kat?"

Kat looked up at the sound of James voice, slightly embarrassed to see all eyes on her.

"Yes?"

"Well, that does it. You go first."

"What? No!"

"You got this, Kat," Evans reassured her, her only groaning when the table came to a stop in front of her, showing one of the possibly worst options.

"You better answer that question," Robert whispered to her.

"Oh I definitely will."

"I'm not sure you will," James laughed, "So, Kat, as you probably know, Tom Holland is backstage."