FORTY FIVE

"Okay

"Okay. You guys do realize that just because I acted in a movie where I was in a fake relationship with someone, doesn't mean I'm like a pro at it in real life, right?"

"If you're not good for this, then what are you good for, really?"

Noah glared at Alex as he entered the hotel room.

"Nice to see you again, Noah," Katherine smiled.

"You too, Katherine. It's been, what? A couple of weeks?"

"When you were with Ross, right?"

"Right."

"Wow, you have friends other than Kat? I'm shocked."

"You know all this bitchiness, Alex, it's got me thinking you have a crush on me or something."

"As if," she scoffed, "I'm just naturally a bitch. Plus, I wouldn't want my best friends sloppy seconds."

"Speaking of, where is the lady of the hour?"

"She went to go pick up Doc."

"Lovely," Noah huffed as he threw himself back on the bed, "of course she'd call me over, rushing me, only not to be here when I actually get here."

"You know her and what she's like. I don't know why you'd expect any less."

Noah only shrugged as the girls continued to get ready, it not being long before the door opened and Kat came in, Doc running ahead of her and straight to bed with Noah. He wasn't surprised to see him but Kat definitely was.

"Noah... what are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?" Noah frowned, "You texted me to come here."

"I most definitely didn't," Kat chuckled, taking the leash on Doc off.

"What are you talking about? I literally got a text from you asking me to-"

"Wait," she sighed, "Let me guess, I asked you to be my date tonight to Robert's party?"

Noah nodded, "To, and I quote 'make Tom's bitch ass jealous'... which now that I think about it, I probably should've known you wouldn't call Tom a bitch ass."

"I most definitely wouldn't," she chuckled, "So, sorry to have wasted your time but you can go. I definitely do not need you to make Tom jealous."

Alex groaned but Kat simply brushed her off, taking her phone from its spot where it was charging.

Noah was going to leave, he had no problem doing so but when he got a threatening text from Alex, he knew he couldn't give up so easily.

"Actually," he began, getting Kat's attention, "Going to a Robert Downey Jr. party sounds fucking amazing so really, you'd be helping me out."