t w e n t y t h r e e

For the rest of the night I had imagine Jack's lips on mine or his hand touching my face. I had imagined it in the back of head every five minutes, and definitely how much I had wanted it again.

I would be looked down upon for even thinking this way and to make matters worse I was in a relationship, with one of his friends he had known since the beginning of high school.

I was stuck in between good and bad. Literally. I had wanted to be the good little girl and tell Jack that whatever happened between us needed to come to and end just because of what everyone would think of me. Going from Sammy Wilkinson to Jack Gilinsky would definitely put a dent in my reputation.

Meanwhile, another part of me had liked the romance between Jack and I. I loved the tension in my body when being around him, he was a change in my life and definitely exploited me to things I never would've tried before.

Lying to my parents. Going to the peak. A party. And now the kiss. The kid had left me with a different attitude.

With Sammy's new promise ring holding me down from ever touching him again till marriage I was desperately in need of some short of affection. And Jack's hands had filled that desire right up.

I didn't fall out of my trance until the door slammed shut meaning James and Jack were back from their night out. It was currently four thirty in the morning meaning I had not only been up for five hours but that Jack and James were out preying on another party for five hours.

I had gotten up from Jordan's bed. She had decided to crash on the futon in the corner of the room screaming about the comfort she was in.

I quickly threw my legs over the side of the bed and creeping towards the stairs. Luckily none of them  made noise on the way down, I didn't want to wake her mom, just because I'm pretty sure her mom didn't know I was here.

I walked past the living rooom and into the kitchen where James and Jack had gotten comfortable on the counters with glasses of juice in their hands.

They both looked at me approach them as I just awkwardly went into the fridge for a cold water bottle.

"Let me guess, Jordan's our like a light?" James asked. He had definitely sobered up since the last I seen him passed out in the back seat.

I had twisted the top back onto my water bottle after taking a sip and accidentally making eye contact with Jack who had been side eyeing me since I had walk in.

"Jesus Christ." James groaned watching the motion between us two before jumping down from the counter, "Remind me to never been in the same room as y'all, I can smell the fucking lust."

"Shut up." Jack snapped rolling his eyes over at James, "It's not like that."

It was definitely like that.

"I don't know what you're talking about James." I simply said opening my water bottle again and taking a sip.

"Fuck off Charlie." He groaned before leaving the kitchen and walking into the living room. The sound of the tv quickly filled the silence around the house.

I smiled a bit looking up at Jack who had already been looking at me with a smirk.

"You know you have church tomorrow?" He questioned setting his glass down, "Isn't your dad gonna expect you there bright and early?"

"I can't sleep." I admit fidgeting with the wrapper of the water bottle, "I feel like I just committed a crime."

"Well adultery is a commandment." Jack smirked as I rolled my eyes, "But you're a kid and not married."

"But in a relationship." I say now looking at him.

He jumped down from the counter, "Well did you like it?"

There goes the feeling in my stomach again but I couldn't deny that I didn't like it. It was the thing that had kept me up all night.

My silence was Jack's answer. He had begin to exit the kitchen, "Then I'd say you aren't in a relationship anymore."

***

For some reason sweater weather has been stuck in my head for days, help.

Anyways, opinions?