t w e n t y n i n e

Jordan and I had been parked outside of my house for the last ten minutes. Every so often I had caught myself crying from even the thought of going inside after everything that I had caused.

I had seen the way my dad looked at me, the way my mom looked at me. Everyone had believed I was so incapable of doing anything this disgusting and I had definitely broke that barrier.

"Call me when it's over?" She questioned looking over to me with sympathy filled eyes.

"As if I'll still have a phone after this." I try to joke but knowing that it was the truth kind of hurt. I let out a shaky deep breath before opening the car door letting the dimmed lights fill the car before getting out.

I thanked Jordan for the ride and she waited till I was at my front door before leaving my house. I was hesitate to open the door simply because it was going to be extremely chaotic once I even showed my face.

What do I say? How do I get myself out of the shit storm I was already in?

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath before walking into the house. I left my keys on the table beside the door since I wouldn't have my car unless someone would be kind enough to bring it back from the ice cream shop.

I walked past the empty living room and into the dining room where I'd expect the smell of my moms amazing food to fill this part but even this part of the house was in complete darkness.

I brushed it off going towards my room and opening my door where my dad was rummaging through it with a huge trash bag and throwing everything on the floor into the bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked catching his attention.

He stood up straighter obviously three feet taller than what I was and gave me a stern look, "So you decided to finally come back home."

"Well I didn't really have much of a choice." I say but still not answering my question, "Why are you packing my stuff?"

"Well I arranged a flight to Georgia for you." He said picking up another pile of clothes and throwing them in the bag, "You're going to go stay with your grandparents until you graduate."

"What?" I asked completely cut off guard by the news, "Dad, I don't wanna go go Georgia-"

"Well it's not your choice!" He cut me off not even bothering to look at me anymore.

"Then who's is it?" I yelled. I had never raised my voice to my dad on purpose, but right now I was doing a lot of things that surprised even myself, "Okay I'm sorry dad. I'm sorry I lied to you, I'm sorry about Sammy, but Jesus Christ what did you expect?"

He slowly turned to me while dropping the almost full bag, "Did you just use the lords name in vain?"

I stared at him disbelief before letting out a small laugh running a hand through my hair like it was the start of a mental breakdown, "Did you not hear anything I just said?"

"How can I take anything you're saying seriously when you've been lying to me and your mother and to everyone for the last month?" He questioned beginning to get as equally defensive, "You've brought nothing but disappointment to me and everyone around you since you've met that guy, that devil ridden kid!"

"Have you ever taken into consideration that this has nothing to do with him?" I say raising my voice a little higher than his, "I don't wanna be like you dad, I don't wanna become a minister and live according to the Bible. Okay I'm not happy living this way so I'm so sorry if I wanted something different in my life for once-"

"And that meant whoring around with the sheriffs son?" He said. I choked on my words staring at him with watered eyes, for my dad to be a happy Christian he sure did say all the worse things to say.

"What in the world are you two yelling about?" My mom broke in wrapping her robe around her tighter and looking between the two of us, "It's almost midnight, honey we have work tomorrow."

I wanted so bad to bite my tongue and just say he was right. I mean I wasn't exactly the most holy person in the last couple weeks but I didn't want to hear it from my dad.

My dad stepped over the bag heading towards the door, "I want your stuff packed by the morning, you're leaving Sunday. You are no allowed to stay here anymore, you cannot live under my roof and not respect my rules."

"Where are you sending her?" My mom asked. Great, so she didn't even know about the plan. He ignored the question before walking with my mom and into their room where the door had slammed.

I had collapsed at the sound of the door slamming. I let out a long sigh that quickly turned into a sob covering my mouth with my hands to avoid any sounds slipping. I stared around at my half empty room knowing I couldn't get out of this one, it was done, confirmed, I no longer had a life here.

I wiped my face with the back of my hand wiping any stray tears before walking over to the bag of clothes and continuing where he had left off.

I sighed taking my phone out of my back pocket and staring at Jack's caller ID. I didn't want to talk him, I didn't want to blame him for my selfish actions but it takes two to tango.

I pressed the phone against my ear waiting for him to say something.

"Charli-"

"Stop calling me." I cut him off as I take a seat on my bedroom floor.

"Are you okay?" He said totally disregarding my request.

I closed my eyes getting irritated, "No but it doesn't matter what I am cause right now in everyone's eyes I'm a whore, so please stop calling me."

I hung up the phone before staring at the lock screen. It didn't take long before it went black and I could see myself in the reflection. My mascara was definitely ruined and I didn't even look like myself.

I unlocked my phone hesitating before calling Jack back waiting for it to answer. He had declined the call after the third ring and I didn't blame him.

I had managed to run off everyone in my life within the last five hours.

***

This was kind of rushed and not much happened but whatever, it's done.

I haven't updated both of my books together in so long, I feel like I just showered you guys in love.

Anyways, opinions?