SIXTY TWO

zendayahitting the studio with this girl

zendaya
hitting the studio with this girl. watch out guys! we're making some bangers for you
tagged: katperez
view all 8,268 comments

One second Tom was here and the next, he wasn't.

Kat tried to ignore the pain of missing him so much by throwing herself into her work.

With yet another collaboration recorded and ready to be released, she was finally getting in touch with her music side again.

Her and Tom constantly texted and facetimed though, the London clock now a part of Kat's app so she knew when and when not to call.

After saying her goodnights to Tom after dinner, she went back to scribbling in her little song book.

Zendaya smiled softly at her, putting her own pen down after failing to write another word on her page.

"You gonna write a song about Tommy boy?"

"No," Kat blushed, although she definitely already did have some lines written down about him.

"Oh cmon," Zendaya chuckled, "It shouldn't be that hard- especially since you love him."

"Just cause I love him-"

Kat stopped short, realizing what she just admitted outloud.

She hoped Zendaya didn't notice, but by the massive smile on her face, she knew it was too late.

"Oh my god! You love him!"

"I never said that!"

"You literally said I love him!"

Kat only screamed in frustration while Zendaya laughed, taking her phone out, "I have to tell the others."

"No!" she stopped her, wide-eyed.

"Cmon, you can take a little bit of teasing."

"Harrison wouldn't tease," Kat frowned, "He'd think I was moving too fast then..."

"Then ruin things for you and Tom again," Zendaya frowned, now putting her phone down, "You still blame him for the first split?"

"I don't blame him..."

"But you're not his biggest fan?"

When Kat struggled to find the right words to answer her, she already knew the answer.

"Well this is not good," Zendaya frowned, "This whole time Tom was worried about Alex not liking him when really he should've been focused on you liking Harrison."

"Speaking of Alex," Kat smirked slightly, not only interested in the topic but also desperately needing to change the one they were currently on.

"Oh god," Zendaya groaned, "What about Alex?"