SIXTY EIGHT

@KATPEREZ: theo james, matthew daddario, henry golding... that is all

 that is all

32.6k retweets | 12.8k likes

↳ @USERNAME: same but also what?

[Kat: regular,
Tom: bold]

"Tom. I can hear you breathing. Say something."

"Hi."

"I know we rush into a lot of things but I really don't want to rush into our first argument in our relationship before we even make a month."

"We're not gonna argue."

"Kinda feels like we are."

"Well, we aren't."

"Thomas!"

"Sorry... just... why would you post that?"

"It was a joke! Do you want me to take it down?"

"The damage has already been done."

"What damage?"

"You're gonna meet one of those guys and fall in love with them and leave me for them."

"Actually, all of them are either married or in long term relationships. The only one who isn't is Matthew Gray Gubler-"

"This isn't helping!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Seriously though... you know I'd never actually really cheat on you, right?"

"I know... It's just... this entire time you're always the one saying that can't believe that I'm with you and what not but really, I've been feeling that. It's just- you're so goddamn beautiful Kat. And you're kind and funny and just- perfect. So the fact that you even look my way, let alone date me when you also have crushes on guys like them. It just... it feels unreal."

"Tommy..."

"I'm acting stupid, I know."

"You're not. And god- I'm sorry I made you feel that way. Trust me, I know how that feels and it sucks."

"Fuck. Did I make you feel that way with that girl?"