SEVENTY TWO

katherinelangfordwe travel in style 💁🏻

katherinelangford
we travel in style 💁🏻 ... and with our boyfriends on facetime even if we just left them two minutes ago...
tagged: katperez
view all 5,268 comments

katperez
fuck youuuuuuuu for exposing me 😭

imsebastianstan
someone's obsessedddd 😏

The bet was still ongoing and Sebastian and Mackie were upset to say the least.

They were sure if anything when Kat and Tom had their tearful goodbye, they'd finally say those words but they were yet to proclaim their love for each other.

Kat regretted it the second she watched him walk away from her.

She wanted more than anything to run to him to tell him but she also didn't want to have to go through the pain of saying goodbye again- especially after saying 'I love you.'

Now she sat in her seat with her head on Katherine's shoulder with regret filling her body.

"Fuck. I should've just told him."

"Aw, sweetie," Katherine frowned, "You have all the time in the world to tell him."

"Yes but I should've told him already! I've been feeling this for months and yet I'm too scared to say a thing- why? I'm sure I feel it yet I can't fucking say it when he's there."

"Maybe it's cause you've been trying to plan it," Katherine tried, "Maybe it just has to be spontaneous- oh! You could fly to England to tell him!"

Kat immediately sat up straight, turning to face Katherine, "You think so?"

"Yeah! You don't have to work, right?"

Kat immediately shook her head, making Katherine continue.

"So you should take the time off to go see him- finally tell him you love him."

"Fly all the way to England to tell him I love him," Kat smiled, "That actually sounds perfect, Katherine."

"The fuck it is," Mackie turned in his seat to glare at her, "You are not flying to England to tell Tom you love him."

"Why not?" Sebastian frowned, now sitting up himself.

"Because- you're already on your way home."

"She could easily get on a connecting flight to Heathrow," Katherine argued though.

"But- Tom's gonna be busy!"

"Tom would never be busy enough for Kat."

Mackie only gave Sebastian a look when Kat sighed.

"You really think it's a bad idea?"

"Yes!" he groaned, "I'm all for spontaneous trips- hell, I'm on one now, but not in this case. Just give it some time Kit-Kat."