SEVENTY THREE

magdalenabailonmy bebe linda ❤️tagged: katperezview all 1,279 comments

magdalenabailon
my bebe linda ❤️
tagged: katperez
view all 1,279 comments

Kat woke up in her bed the next morning, both glad to be home and sad that she didn't take that spontaneous trip to England.

She didn't even get the chance to call Tom, but luckily he was able to text her to let her know he got home safe, so she at least didn't have to worry about that.

Getting washed and dressed for the day, Kat expected it to be like any other day but was surprised to smell breakfast the second she opened her bedroom door.

"This is new," Kat chuckled as she entered the kitchen, "You guys never cook breakfast- or at all, really."

Her sisters looked up, all smiling at her reaction when she noticed they weren't the only ones in the house.

"Mami!" Kat giggled, quick to go over to bring her mom into a hug, "What are you doing here?"

Magdalena pulled away with a frown, "I did not go through hours of pain- months of it, just for you to forget every year, Katalina."

"Crap," Kat frowned, "I forgot."

"Happens every year," Kris chuckled, shaking her head, "Don't forget to tell mom, happy last day of being pregnant ever anniversary."

"Right, happy anniversary momma," Kat said sheepishly as she went to pour herself some coffee.

"Aw, thank you mija," Magdalena beamed, "Oh I will remember that day always. Knowing you were the last one I was ever going to push out-"

"Mom, I really don't need to hear that story every year," Kat winced as she sipped the strong coffee only her mother knew how to make perfectly to her liking.

"Apparently you do because every year you forget your birthday."

"Birthdays just aren't that important to me."

"Are you kidding?" Karmen chuckled, "For my birthday just last year we were fighting and yet you still woke me up with a cake baked from scratch and a hundred balloons around my room."

"Okay, fine, my birthday isn't important to me."

"I don't get why. You're the baby. Your birthday is the most important of all."

"Wow, thanks mom," Kris grumbled.

"Oh please," Magdalena huffed, "You all agree. You and your cousins all try to corrupt her on every year her birthday since she's the youngest."

"But she's officially been corrupted enough so we can't even do much anymore."

Kat shot Karmen a look but it was too late and that comment didn't go unnoticed by Magdalena who frowned.

"What does she mean she corrupted you enough?"

"She just means I grew up mom, nothing else."

"Uh huh... well, sit. I made us breakfast- and go wake the other miss lazy."