SEVENTY FOUR

tomholland2013couldn't miss the chance to be one of the firsts to say happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend

tomholland2013
couldn't miss the chance to be one of the firsts to say happy birthday to my beautiful girlfriend. i love you katperez
tagged: katperez
view all 5,279 comments

username
otp 😭😭😭

username
omg wait did he visit her???

imsebastianstan
NO

She didn't think so many packages would be delivered so late at night yet here their living room was filled with boxes.

"So far you've got Carter, Naomi, Dacre, Benito, Natti..."

"I think that should be it for tonight," Kat sighed, "There shouldn't be anymore deliveries."

"You never know," Kris teased, already knowing something Kat didn't.

At the moment Kat thought the hardest thing in the world was not opening her birthday presents but what she didn't know was that another birthday surprise was on the way and when that arrived, she'd throw a fit.

She almost thought though that no surprise would be coming with how late it was getting- going to tell her sisters off for giving her false hope when the doorbell rang.

"Kat. You get it. It's probably for you anyway."

Kat huffed but got up anyway, with the girls following close behind.

The second Kat opened the door, they all knew who it was from.

"Yeah that is so from Tom," Alex chuckled, seeing the familiar bouquet of her favorite flowers accompanied by yet another teddy bear.

"Read the card!" Kris called out, trying her best to secretly record her sister.

"Fine," Kat chuckled, taking the flowers from the man to set on the nearby table, completely oblivious that she just took the flowers from Tom.

He stuck his tongue out at the camera, watching Kat silently as she picked the card up.

"My beautiful Katalina, happy birthday. I..."