Intro

My boyfriend's crush is kissing a girl, thought Renjun sarcastically, a little bit bitterly. He was kissing a beautiful girl meters from them on the cinema screen. Jeno's knuckles became white when he was squeezing his fists tighter.

Of course there was no other place where he could have dragged Renjun on a Sunday night, as it was the day of the premier of 'Anion' - a blockbuster movie staring no other but Na Jaemin.

He was a 00 liner like them, yet there he was the star of the generation, when they were working over shifts to pay the apartment they had been renting.

Would Jeno be as fascinated in real life, meeting Jaemin, Renjun wondered an hour later when they were walking through the car park in the drizzle, Jeno searching for the car keys in his pockets.

"So how was the movie?" asked Renjun stopping next to the back Audi A6, eleven years old by now, over 300 thousand miles on the meter.

"Do you want to garb some late night coffee?" asked Jeno changing the subject.

"Did you like it!" Renjun raised his voice.

Jeno bit his lower lip.

"They should have cut out the sex scene it was too much for my taste," he said jumping on the driver's seat slamming the door shut.

Was he jealous about a boy he has never meet, will never meet, because Renjun was super jealous seeing his life partner becoming a mental wreck because of someone else.

He considered walking to the bus stop, but it was cold, unpleasant, drizzling, or was it their relationship on a scruffy edge between willing to run, not wanting to let go.

He entered the car breathing air into his hands as they were frozen.

Two years ago Jeno would have wrapped them into his big palms to warm them up, yes but it was two years ago.

The engine sounded, Jeno pressed the radio finding some news report even though he knew Renjun hated anything else than music in the car.

"I heard him and the actress are dating," said Renjun just to hurt Jeno.

"Shit!" he was sent on the front window when Jeno slammed the breaks. "Can't you keep you mouth shut, I almost hit that car!" Jeno raised his voice.

"I'm keeping my mouth shut all the time!" Renjun lost his temper.

"So keep it now!" hissed Jeno driving out on the main road, Renjun turned to the widow he never wished to let the tears go, yet they became wet on his cheeks.

Thank you for checking out this story, I hope you liked the intro. Let me know your thoughts in the comments.
Much <3