10 meadow

"Renjun is really important for me I will not stop being his friend," the low voice belonged to Jaemin.

"Friend?" hissed Jeno, Renjun sneaked closer to see his boyfriend standing in the kitchen leaning against the counter wile sipping some tea, he had glasses and a face mask on, his acne strongly visible.

Jaemin on the other side looked like right from a photoshoot, the perfect pink curls, the elegant silky shirt he had been wearing last night, the coat on, he seemed to be ready to go, just waiting for... him.

"Renjun!" Jaemin raised up from the chair noticing him, Renjun really wished to be invisible or hide into a magic hole, teleport, anything, just to not to be here, exposed to these two staring at him.

"Hi," said Jeno chuckling under his nose.

"Um..." Renjun bit his lip.

Actually another part of him wanted to hug Jaemin, to kiss him good morning, or at least his boyfriend, he had loved Jeno's morning kisses for all those years.

"I'll be going, see you Renjun," Jaemin nodded.

"Won't you..." Renjun stuttered.

"What?"

"Kiss me goodbye?" asked Renjun when Jeno almost spat the tea out on the floor.

"No, we had an agreement last night, you two are in a relationship I will not interfere, I had told you something about it," Jaemin was serious, his eyes a mixture of mischief and sadness.

"We can beat each other up for Renjun I wouldn't mind," said Jeno raising his brow.

"Bye," Jaemin walked out of the kitchen, Renjun heard the front door closing, his heart aching as he wished for Jaemin to stay.

"I'll go to work," he whispered looking at Jeno.

"What if I'll ask for a goodbye kiss from my boyfriend?" asked Jeno placing the tea cup on the counter coming his way.

"Last night was last night," whispered Renjun.

"I did it for you ok. I hate that guy with all my heart," said Jeno the passion so visible in his eyes.

"For me? You wanted to try it out! You were always coming up with this perverted imagines, swingers club, this strange guy Jaehyun! You had asked Jaemin to do it last night!" Renjun felt his temper raising. Why the moment Jaemin had closed the door behind himself their relationship was back there again, revealing it's nothing more than a battleground.

Jeno just pulled him closer kissing the air out of him.

"Because I love you ok. I know you love him, but I can't lose you," he was holding Renjun's face in his hands, big and warm hands. They sunny meadow he will never forget becoming so visible in front of Renjun's eyes. Their first time between flowers and a rustling of a stream, in a forest behind Jeno's grandma's house. He remembered the butterflies, the tension, fear, excitements, the first ever climax he had never expected to be like that. Them freshly bathed in the stream with dripping hair, sneaking behind the cottage holding hands, hoping Jeno's grandma won't catch them. She knew, the moment she laid her eyes on them and Renjun had no idea where to hide with his embarrassment, but she only asked - "Do you want some cheesecake boys?", she never let her judgement reach them back then, not till the day when Jeno came to him a month later all cried out saying his grandma hates him for being gay, it all came back like a teardrop in a flash.

"Renjun are you crying?" asked Jeno moving his thumbs over his cheeks.

"No, I have to go to work," Renjun turned around leaving the kitchen, running away.

Back then Jeno was his whole word, was everything, he had loved him so crazily much, as much as he loved Jaemin right now. He stopped in the middle of the street, but a part of him... a part of him was still the boy being filled and fulfilled between cornflowers and sage, the boy who loved Jeno like his eyes-smiling sun.

There was no way Renjun could anyhow concentrate at work that day, he should have given it in, ask Jaemin to cover up for him with his boss, but Jaemin had already done too much, way too much last night. Rnejun concentrate, he tapped his cheeks trying to bring himself back to here and now, the screen filled with complicated programmer language.

"Ahhhhh!" he groaned leaning his forehead against the desk.

"Long day, heh?" asked his fellow worker Johnny.

"You can say so," Renjun was lying flat, he needed a break right now, but the time was crawling, he was completely over when the lunch time came.

"Bye," Renjun jumped up taking his jacket sprinting out of the office, he needed to be quick, there wasn't much time, his stomach making hungry noises he ignored when he reached the elevators before everyone else catching quickened breaths.

Actually he shouldn't be in such a hurry, he thought a few minutes later when he almost overrun someone at the entrance to the subway corridor.

He apologized becoming completely red, what a shame, even worse as there were Jaemin's posters staring at him from the wall. Jaemin, as handsome as ever, the million dollars smile, the significant cheekbones, fluffy pink hair, glittering eyes, meter long eyelashes, sparkling passionate kisses, Renjun stop, he begged walking down as the subway evaporated all around him just Jaemin's image left - his smell, the taste of his skin, of his kisses, impossible, unbelievable, spellbindingly breathtakingly amazing.

"Move kid!" an older man pushed him painfully, so Renjun woke up from his trance.

Thank you for your beautiful feedback you are great, I hope this new year will be amazing for you

What do you think about the boys' morning? Where is Renjun going? How will his relationship look like after the night with Jaemin?

Much <3